1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Looking for early or mid afternoon hard core pve guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Zeddicus, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Zeddicus

Zeddicus New Cupcake

Looking for PVE Raiding guild for when launch comes. Been a Hard Mode Raider in wow since beta. Willing to play any role but prefer tank. Need Weekend or early morning or mid afternoon Weekday Guild as I work nights. I do not pvp unless i have to. Looking for guild who's leader has done a few years of hard core raiding before and will not give up. Thanks for your time.
  2. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 300+ members across many games such as SW:ToR, WoW and WildStar. We are focused on PvE and PvP content. In WildStar our aim is getting the server firsts on Dominion and Exiles in PvE raiding. We are already deep into the prep-work for raiding with more than 4 raid groups across both factions in our NA division. We are currently expanding our ranks in the EU division. In PvP we are currently setting up teams for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and Warplots, with the focus on becoming a force in competitive gaming. Our aim is to establish a unified guild circle with the objective of working together on endgame content; for instance, organizing massive guild vs guild Warplot battles and 40M raiding. Apart from being a hardcore guild we are also a casual guild, because we understand that sometimes real life does comes first. In the end we want all our members to enjoy the game and what it has to offer at launch no matter if you are hardcore or a casual gamer.
    Visit us at http://www.exinferno.com/