1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Looking for Guild NA (EST)

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Xenocide, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Xenocide

Xenocide New Cupcake

Looking to meet some new people before the game releases and have people to level with.
    I'm 20 years old and i go to school full time at the moment. i'm a pretty chill guy and like to hang out with friends and family on the weekend.

I'm looking for a progression guild, don't know what faction or class yet.
    I would prefer raid times to be EST if possible and the server EST.
    I've been playing MMO's for about 7 years (WoW, Rift, SWTOR)
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Welcome to WSC! Hope you find the guild you're looking for!! :) (hint - choose the Dominion!!)
    GloryHogXL and Xenocide like this.
  3. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

I would very much love to speak with you as it relates to your post here and to become of our family ^__^. I took the liberty of sending you a PM with more information.
  4. Xenocide

Xenocide New Cupcake

I'm leaning towards the Dominion :)
    Kataryna likes this.
  5. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Come watch LateNightDominion on Thursday nights 10pm eastern - meet some of my cool guildies (SVG ftw!)
  6. ddaypunk06

ddaypunk06 New Cupcake

Hey man, I run a developing guild that plans to play Wildstar in the future. Currently we have some small groups playing both TOR and BF3 with plans to push into both TESO and BF4 in the future.

Check us out: http://wearethevoid.net
  7. Prof. Walrus

Prof. Walrus Cupcake

I hope I'm not too late already ;)? But I think you'd fit perfectly in our Titan community! Our most current members are American and we like to live the guild like a family, or group of friends if you prefer. Currently we're playing SWTOR and FFXIV, but our main focus lies with Wildstar and EverquestNext. As most members are also busy during the week, we plan most major guild events in the weekends. I'm from the Netherlands myself, so the timezone difference during weekdays makes guilding impossible for me :'(

You're always free to come check us at www.titan-guild.com!
  8. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.