1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Looking for Semi-Hardcore RP-PvE Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Illfx, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Illfx

Illfx New Cupcake

Hello there! I am looking for a Exile RP PvE guild that wishes to take the game with a "Semi-Hardcore" attitude, basically not trying for world firsts, but getting content done quickly. Also looking for a guild that I can call "Home". I tend to be pretty social with other guild mates.

I would love to be the MT or OT of your core raid group (Intend on playing tanking Stalker). And in between raid nights I would like to have a group of guildies/friends that enjoy PvP in all its forms (Battlegrounds, Warplots, Arena, and WPvP)

As far as experience goes, I have main tanked in WoW for around 3 years (took a break about 3 months ago) and have PvP'd in other MMO's (but nothing awesome like getting Gladiator).

I look forward to hearing from you and what you have to offer.
  2. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

You may want to say which tank class(es) you played in WoW. Goodluck with your guild hunt.
  3. Illfx

Illfx New Cupcake

I played Warrior and Paladin.

4. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  5. Ceodoc

Ceodoc Cupcake-About-Town

http://filthy.ws/forum/index.php
    Fits everything you typed, we look forward to hearing from you.
    And if you would likea try before you buy, we have an open comms meeting this saturday right before the livestream.
    Doc
  6. Livewire

Livewire New Cupcake