1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Looks like there are no Chua females :(

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Teerack, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Major Eqitus

Major Eqitus New Cupcake

Yeah, I don't see the Chua as male. They could be either.

It's like the "there are no female dwarves" thing. There are female dwarves, just hard for other races to recognize them as such through their beards :p
    Arcane Avis and MadMac like this.
  2. Wildtankpaw54

Wildtankpaw54 New Cupcake

Can someone explain how the chua are "genderless" and the robots are apparently male/female? Wouldnt the other way make more sense? I mean it makes scene aliens and evolution and their real life rodent counterparts. But wouldnt make more sense if the robots were genderless as well or instead...Or do male robots have "hard" drives and females ports? Cumputer dna anyone?
  3. Wildtankpaw54

Wildtankpaw54 New Cupcake

Wouldnt it also make more sense for the chua to have breasts (mammals) rather than robots, lizard people, and rock people?
  4. Anorissa

Anorissa Cupcake

The chua are genderless. The majority of them apparently do not recognize themselves as either boy or girl. However, it is currently unknown if they have sexes (male and female) or are asexual. You can think of the chua mainly as hamsters, gerbils, or other small rodents. It is nearly impossible for people to distinguish the sex of those animals.

The Mechari have two genders because they were specifically deigned by the Eldan for the Cassians. They were given a humanoid shape and where probably made in the Cassian/Eldan/Lumani image.

While the Draken may look like lizard people, it has been stated that they are closer to mammals in how they reproduce. As for the Granok, its been stated that they are not entirely made of rock but have a very thick, rocky exoskeleton.

Plus, there are plenty of mammals that don't have breasts. In fact, the only mammals that have breasts are primates (humans, apes, monkeys, etc). Other mammals have a bunch of nipples lining either side of their stomach.

Maybe the Chua don't have breasts because they don't need them. Unlike they Mechari, they weren't designed and built. Maybe they have a bunch of hidden nipples like mice and gerbils, and when they give birth they give birth to a litter and their kits suck on the nipples to get milk, like most mammals.
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

TBH the Chua (with their ''who gives a f* about gender'') are coming closer to the point in which humanity should go (in my opinion). Who gives a F* about gender? Just have sex with eachother and if you need to make babies/have children then do so, job wise gender shouldn't be an issue. The only thing that should be an issue would be your suitability of your job.

I think that kind of mindset is part of the reason why the Chua could grow so quickly (in terms of technological advancements).
    They are at the point of throwing away these ''crazy'' human ideas which only holds a species back.
  6. NigthmareSystem

NigthmareSystem Cupcake-About-Town

Let's make this fast and easy. look any biology book, there are plenty of animals withouth a real diference between male and female, and still they have gender. ;P

by the way this make playing a chua more fun, because you can roleplay the "HEY! I'm a male, just because I'm pink doesn't make me a girl! ¬¬"
  7. Cyclops08

Cyclops08 New Cupcake

Well, now we know why Chua are homicidal little buggers.
    ~~ If you hadn't had any in a 1000+ years, you would be crazy too.
  8. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

I break all your "more customization by giving 'Male' and 'Female' clicky buttons" by saying this:

When Choosing to make a Chua you do not choose 'Male' or 'Female' you only have the option to choose 'Chua'. Which means that you can imagine your Chua however you wish - male or female. My Chua, personally, is Female - whether she's labeled so in-game or not - She is what She is.
    however i do still wish for more female-looking customization options for Chua. female hair with a beard/mustache? not for me, but someone else? sure!
    Domi Dayglow and Extatica like this.