1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA LosT seeking progression pve/pvp guild for launch

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by LosT, Apr 6, 2014.

1. LosT

LosT New Cupcake

I have played wow since bc and I have mained heals tank and dps in a hardcore raid environment.
    Wow has lost it for me and this game just looks so amazing.

I have raid leading experience. But not sure if I want to lead at the moment if needed I can fill that role.

Live on east coast and I'm available everynite for raiding.

I bring a knowledge of my class to the t with me I will know my <REDACTED> and expect everyone else to.
    I am looking to just find a good group of people to have fun with and still down bosses

If this interests you guys pm me back on here

(Sorry this is sloppy put it up on my iPhone and my screen is half broke :/ )

If needed I can interview better in vent
  2. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  3. DaLootz

DaLootz New Cupcake

4. Bigbear40s

Bigbear40s New Cupcake

Ahoy all!

Public Enemy is NOW RECRUITING! That's right! The most exclusive, bad ass, hilarious, slightly homoerotic (and heteroerotic for that matter) gaming community is looking for more equally as awesome people to add to it.

So, if you like Raiding in a fun environment where the main tank can't stop making stupid jokes while seamlessly holding aggro. We're for you!

If you like doing PVP where the entire team yells, "THUNDER COCK!" before making a glorious charge. We're for you!

If you enjoy a solid group of individuals that are mature (well- in passing. You won't get drama, but you'll prob get a dick pic or two) hilarious, casual and hardcore according to your play style, then WE ARE FOR YOU!

We're not sponsored by Michelob Ultra, but it's certainly in the keys.

And myself or the Co-GM will contact you to get the ball rolling!

Mes
  5. Christophiza

Christophiza New Cupcake

6. Kazehana

Kazehana New Cupcake

Hey LosT, we're primarily an east coast guild on the PvP server Pergo. We are raiding Mon, Tue, & Wed from 9-12. You can check us out, we are Demented Asylum. I hope you get your phone fixed, I could not live without mine! Looking forward to hearing from you. If you prefer a voice interview, we can do that as well. Good luck on your guild hunt!
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
  7. Zydron Mox

Zydron Mox New Cupcake

Hello. Nefarious Intent is looking for active members just like yourself. We are an 18+ EST guild with most of our members being over 25. We are not hard core but we do focus on progression and will be doing both 20 and 40 man raids as well as warplots.

If you are interested, check us out at nefariousintent.enjin.com Our mumble info is on our home page.
  8. Madisyn

Madisyn New Cupcake

Faithx likes this.
  9. Khyber

Khyber New Cupcake

10. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Check us out and see if we're a match, our schedule for launch is in our forums too if you need even more information. We're an international guild, but for Wildstar we're focusing a little more for EST and PST. let me know if you have any questions
  11. Aridion

Aridion New Cupcake

http://www.guardianhq.com/

On behalf of The Guardians I'd like to invite you to check out our site and decide for yourself if we're right for you.

Almost all of our forums minus specific guild management topics are totally open to visitors and you're welcome to apply at any time and get access to the Mumble channel to visit with anyone you want in there.
  12. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 300+ members. WildStar focus on PvE and PvP content. In WildStar our aim is getting the server firsts on Dominion and Exiles in PvE raiding. We are already deep into the prep-work for raiding with more than 4 raid groups across both factions in our NA division. We are currently expanding our ranks in the EU division. In PvP we are currently setting up teams for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and Warplots, with the focus on becoming a force in competitive gaming. Our aim is to establish a unified guild circle with the objective of working together on endgame content; for instance, organizing massive guild vs guild Warplot battles and 40M raiding. Apart from being a hardcore guild we are also a casual guild, because we understand that sometimes real life does comes first. In the end we want all our members to enjoy the game and what it has to offer at launch no matter if you are hardcore or a casual gamer. Visit us at http://www.exinferno.com/

This is the Raid I will be running, but if these times do not work for you, plz check out exinferno.com

Exile - PVE - Raid Group 2 S.H.I.E.L.D.
    - Progression - - Schedule
    Sun, Wed, and a tentative Mon @ 8-11 PST [11-2 EST]
    Show up 20-30 min early to make sure you're ready to go. <REDACTED>, shower, and shave before hand.