1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Lost Serenity (exile)

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Aduuri, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Aduuri

Aduuri New Cupcake

Lost Serenity is recruiting today!
    We are:
    NA, PVE, Exile, Semi-Hardcore, Mature (18+) and West Coast.

A little about the founders of Lost Serenity. My Fiance and I have founded this guild. We played swtor for a long

time, created a guild and were server first a lot. My fiance has played multiple mmo's and been in many good guilds in

a lot of them. It's hard to find a good game though, which is why he has played multiple mmo's. We stopped on Swtor

for a long time, and found it fun and interesting. Sadly, bioware's promises kept on breaking and then everything once

cool about swtor, sucked. So we quit.

Swtor was my first mmo, and i loved it. I helped to found the starter guild in swtor but when server transfers came,

We lost most of our members. I decided to join another guild. I quit not that long after because i wasn't happy with

how they treated me. I found another guild, but quit not that long after for the same reasons.

My fiance and I discovered wildstar and realized that this is the game for us. And we want to play it through and

through. Through our experiences in guilds, and mmo's, i promise you that we will be a great guild. We will also make

it a goal to make your experience with us a great one

Lost Serenity is a newly founded guild, and we are looking for all members. We will be raiding hardcore when the game

comes out, but we are going to make it our main mission to treat raiding not like a second job.

We understand that this is just a game, and we want you to have a place to hang out and get top gear. We do want to be

world first in the raids, but we are not going to sit here and force you to be online for 5 hours at a time. Our raid

times are 5-8 pst raid time. We raid Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Currently:
    We are looking to fill an active raid roster of 20 people. We have about 30 members atm, but always looking for more.

It is my goal that we reach a roster of 45-50 people so we can run 40 mans.

We are always looking for officers, I can't do it by myself and to plan for 40 mans is going to take some work!
    I need:
    Pvp Officer
    2 more Raid Leads
    At least 4 Class Leads.

If we get more healers in our guild, we will need to recruit more dps. SO if you are a healer, bring a dps into the

guild because at least half of my members signed up for heals. But we only need so many heals. Or sign up for dps and

heals.

If you have any questions about the website please contact the following officers
    Kethra
    Sokka
    Brisselio
    Aduri

Thanks so much for reading have an awesome day!

http://www.thelostserenity.enjin.com/
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Welcome to WSC! Good Luck with Yalls guild! :)
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the guild, and don't forget to Register in the all guilds thread so people can see it even better and faster :up:
  4. Aduuri

Aduuri New Cupcake

I sent the guy a message, so i hope it works. And thanks :)
  5. Brisselio

Brisselio New Cupcake

6. Brisselio

Brisselio New Cupcake

:) got one to sign up, bring some more to the guild :)
  7. Brisselio

Brisselio New Cupcake

8. Aduuri

Aduuri New Cupcake

This is going to be the guild you will want to be in i assure you. We are funny, we are fun. We understand life is out there, and may get in the way. :) We are open minded. Check us out!
  9. Brisselio

Brisselio New Cupcake

If you are a person who wants to raid but doesn't want to be in those guilds that make you feel bad, then join Lost Serenity! We will make the promise that teamwork is most important but it's still ok to joke and have fun.
  10. Aduuri

Aduuri New Cupcake

Lost Serenity is getting her name out there! Thanks for checking us out, if you have any questions for me feel free to message me on the website!
  11. Aduuri

Aduuri New Cupcake

12. Aduuri

Aduuri New Cupcake

Always looking for those amazing players that want to raid but want a guild that understands you have a life outside of work! Come check us out and apply :)
  13. Greatheart

Greatheart Cupcake

Looks like a promising Guild.

Few quick questions:
    1. Are you going to be NA or EU based? (Guessing NA by using PST time but just to be sure.)
    2. Does the guild have a preferred activity? PvE/PvP
    Aduuri likes this.
  14. Aduuri

Aduuri New Cupcake

NA based, i do plan on being on a pve server, while i dont like pvp my fiance loves to pvp. So he will cordinate the pvp part.
  15. Greatheart

Greatheart Cupcake

Ahh sucky, I'm looking for an EU guild but if EU can access NA servers I'll see what the ping is like and keep you in mind.

Good luck with your Guild!
  16. Aduuri

Aduuri New Cupcake

:/ Well, thanks very much. Hopefully, we can see you around. IF not best of luck!
  17. Aduuri

Aduuri New Cupcake

So excited that people are checking us out! Keep it up :)
  18. Aduuri

Aduuri New Cupcake

As wildstar gets closer, we want more people to join so we can get to know one another, so check us out :)
  19. Aduuri

Aduuri New Cupcake

Still looking for amazing players
  20. Aduuri

Aduuri New Cupcake

Had another person join Lost Serenity :) Guild count keeps rising, more people should join :)