1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

MaBucket: `Nice to meet you all!`

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by MaBucket, Jan 25, 2014.

1. MaBucket

MaBucket New Cupcake

Hey guys, MaBucket here. New to the website after submitting my limericks, fun competition! Fingers crossed to everyone involved and indeed to all hopeful beta entrants.

I'm from England, been playing MMO's pretty much since I first gripped a mouse. I played WoW solid for around 6 years, mostly hardcore PvE in my servers lead-guild and then onto PvP. Since I quit a few years back I haven't enjoyed any game quite as much, I've come to realise that it wasn't just the gameplay, the lore or the immersion that made the game brilliant for me, but the community that I was engrossed in.
    And so, I come here in hope of making new friendships with potential guildmates, brothers-in-arms on the battlefield and even just friendly bar banter with guys n' gals who're interested in Wildstar similarly to myself.

I plan to create a Guild as soon as I get into the game (Be it on launch or in beta), I ran an active 100+ player guild on Warframe so I'm kind of used to the runnings. Still not sure on the name yet, gonna do some digging through the available Wildstar lore and see if I can pull a decent name that has a foundation within the Wildstar universe.
    I'll be playing Dominion (I see them as the `means to an end` evil British Empire and I like the stereotype we're always portrayed with ;)). I'll be playing either a Cassian Spellslinger or a Chua Medic. A Mechari Engineer sounds fun too, so many possibilties!

How about you guys, what are your hopes, plans and expectations (Faction/Character/Focus) within Wildstar? I look forward to getting to know you all!
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  3. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Welcome to WSC. :)
    If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you'll enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
  5. MaBucket

MaBucket New Cupcake

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Oh I see I haven't answered your questions:

Dominion, Chua, Engineer/Medic, Killing Aurins! (PvX though)

Also if you have any lore questions feel free to throw me a PM ;)
  7. MaBucket

MaBucket New Cupcake

Awesome :D Engi/Medic do look very fun!

I will, thank you!