1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU Makes No Sense

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Sai Ree, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Sai Ree

Sai Ree New Cupcake

Makes No Sense is a a fiery project of spunk and frivolity in the grim world of gaming, a dwelling place for the bewildered, for the brainchallenged and for those who take delight in words like hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia and copious amounts of beer, wine and dwarven weed.
    For Makes No Sense having fun comes first, although we mostly believe that to have fun someone else must bleed.

Makes No Sense has some roots in Warhammer, was reborn in Aion, stumbled over GW2, and has its nexus stop in Wildstar.
    If you’re interested in joining us, contact us in here or apply at our new site.

2. Karhu

Karhu Guest

Registered on your swanky website. Interested, plenty. The name reeled me in, the introduction sealed the deal. Let me in goddangnabbit! -bangs at the door-

Sai Ree likes this.
  3. Sai Ree

Sai Ree New Cupcake

You're in baby, talk to me.

4. Sai Ree

Sai Ree New Cupcake

Makes No Sense will be on Hazak.