1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Male Aurin character creation question

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Moonrabbit, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Moonrabbit

Moonrabbit New Cupcake

I am interested in playing a male Aurin and am wondering whether it is possible to create something like the male Aurin pictured for available exile races for some classes on the WildStar website. That is, the one with green hair and ears with raccoon markings and orange cat eyes. A copy of the image is attached.

aurin.jpg
  2. Satarn

Satarn Cupcake-About-Town

Why would it not be
    Untitled-1.png
    The markings seem to depend on the hair color sadly. Seeing how they get neither earrings like the females nor beards the other guys got, hair pattern choice would be nice. Especially with only about 3 ear options since rest is just copy-paste...
  3. Moonrabbit

Moonrabbit New Cupcake

Thanks for the prompt reply. I did not want to mention the character creation videos posted on the web as I was uncertain if doing so would violate NDA. However, I did see these faces previously. The one to the far left appears to be the closest to what I am looking for. The other two do not appear to have typical cat slit pupils... or any pupils for that matter.
  4. Satarn

Satarn Cupcake-About-Town

The other two are just for the hair(middle) and ears(right).

We're not allowed to discuss our own CBT experience(for these who got one u_u), but the already revealed stuff is okay - otherwise all the skill calculators which poped up recently would be taken out already.

As for char creation, it seems that most NPCs, even the important ones(like Queen Everstar) are using same system as PCs, so whatever you see on screenshots should be possible. Presets may look horrible, but you can tweak them decently with the sliders so no worries... unless you wanted rabbit ears like me, welp.