1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Male Aurin

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Cogburn, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Too much boyish charm and the aurin male will become THE destination for pedobears.

Also, inb4 lock.
  2. Kiyo

Kiyo Cupcake

Hmm there's endless content in games made to try and cater to the tastes of hetero cis men everywhere, but then something like the cat boys from FF gets pulled up as an undesirable character design because it's not catering to the tastes of players that don't find that attractive? Variety is a good thing. Eye candy for people who like pretty boys is a good thing. Nobody is forcing anybody to play things they don't like the look of, having everything male turned into pronouncedly masculine beefcakes on steroids isn't a good direction to take because that's how pretty much everything always seems to have been done up until recently.
    Sonntam and Roda like this.
  3. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

NOOO... :cry:

[​IMG]
  4. Lokken

Lokken New Cupcake

My thoughts exactly. I can see male Aurin having a sort of Fox McCloudish feel only more cat and less fox. Btw my experience with Fox is only from the N64 games. Loved playing him in Smash Bros.
  5. Xlugon Pyro

People are already making the aurin = elin = pedotrap comparison. Best to ready for the worst case scenario!
  6. Revon

Revon Well-Known Cupcake

Ugh, what? Really? But the Aurin don't look like children... The Elin though... Man some of those faces were creepy. They looked like actual baby's faces...

As for the male Aurin... LOVE EM. Did you see that hoverboard video?! So much cooler than the human/mordesh hoverboarding in tonight's stream. I like animalistic races and I like playing male characters, but I don't like large and bulky character models so the male Aurin is like a dream come true for me.
    Sonntam, Iamaom and Roda like this.
  7. Xlugon Pyro

Apparently so LOL.
  8. Roda

Roda Cupcake-About-Town

+100000000000000
    I've been playing quite a few games with that kind of character-type recently.
    I was really sad when I saw that WS didn't think to include at least one in their ranks. :cry:
    The world needs more prettyboys. /nodnod
  9. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Yeah, I've seen a lot of it already... :down:
    Xlugon Pyro likes this.
  10. Xlugon Pyro

For the record though I got nothing against those choosing to play male aurin. I won't ever play one though. XD
  11. Vyver

Vyver "That" Cupcake

mfw guys who wouldn't think twice about all women being the same sexy for-men body type suddenly getting pissy when a male race isn't manly or catered to them

[​IMG]
  12. Sneegler

Sneegler New Cupcake

My first thought on this reminds me a lot of Jak from Jak and Daxter. I am very okay with this
  13. CaRaDaGaiTa

CaRaDaGaiTa Cupcake-About-Town

Aurins kiss other boys. In the lips.
  14. Yinello

Yinello Cupcake-About-Town

There's so many other races to choose from and you want to take away from those who like their men slender? Not cool bro.
    ruff_ethereal and Roda like this.
  15. Carnatia

Carnatia New Cupcake

Well, Aurin can and are known to be communal lovers and it isn't against the Aurin norm to consider polygamous relationships... So yes, they probably do in some cases.

And some Aurin still like and only have monogamous relationships for thier whole lives as well. I don't think Aurin are as uptight about these kinds of things. But I am not saying there isn't, because there might be a few people with different ideas in their society, but they seem very open overall.
    ruff_ethereal and Revon like this.
  16. Xlugon Pyro

Who's saying that? I've yet to see a serious complaint about male aurin in this thread.
  17. Sarpadon

Sarpadon New Cupcake

I would definitely play a male Aurin if he looked something like that. Has a kind of a Link look to him. Some of my fondest memories in gaming was playing Zelda as a little one. If I finally do decide on Stalker instead of Spellslinger I would probably go with Male Aurin . . . or Male Draken . . . damn can't decide!

This game has caused me to have a serious avatar identity crisis.