1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

male&female aurin options shared.....

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!, Feb 6, 2014.

1. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

the aurin options are so awesome but its weird how they don't share them (between genders) like the same hair colors, skin, and ear options (i would like to make a male one with wings:cry:),( and also why don't the bat wing ears change color with the hair:confused:). but this also applies to other races too, why can't they share more options between gender?. what do you guys think?:D
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Do you really wanna know what I think??? :eek:

But in all seriousness this been comming up in various threads, a multitude of people agree with this for there is almost no downside. More options like this is almost always a good thing, that is if they have the time.
  3. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

I guess we could dismiss it as part of beta and not all character options have been ported over yet. If it's not, then I wonder if there is a lore mechanic at play with this. Perhaps this is Carbine wanting to make sure that male and female aurins are more distinguishable. Especially with the way the dirty chua are.
  4. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

yeah it might already be options but if not i and many other people would like have wings and or more skin colors carbine please I'm bearing my soul out to you:cry:
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
    (you should know this hint :p)

But tbh i'm all for differences between male and female character costumisation. More costumisation options is always good, but I love different unique things amongst male and femelae apart from eachother.
  6. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

well at least give them different wings then :(