1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Mechnari Engineer

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by sloane sawdon, Jan 29, 2014.

1. sloane sawdon

sloane sawdon New Cupcake

this is the class i really want to play first when i get to play Wildstar, so if anyone else has the same notion as me lets talk.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Talk about what? Everythings said now, right?
  3. Mondasin

Mondasin Cupcake-About-Town

eww.. pulsefire ezreal.
  4. sloane sawdon

well i dont know if everythings been said, but just wondering what people who havent been given a chance to play the game yet are looking forward to about the Mechnari engineer, like for me i would have to say its the style of how he would look, i have like the robotic looks for a long time so now to have a robotic character to be able to play is something im hyped for.
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Here is some Mechari love for you:
    403_max.jpg
    JackNguyen likes this.
  6. sloane sawdon

haha thanks, the machine uprising shall be implemented and the exiles&dominion shall both serve the greater code, the mechnari code.
  7. Benzecry

Benzecry Cupcake-About-Town

I'm looking forward to the type of manipulative nature they bring to the more bloodthirsty races in dominion.
  8. sloane sawdon

the lore says it all, they were created by "the eldan" who were an advanced super race, so as creations who view them self's superior then all others its only a matter of time tell they stop playing nice and see that the other races posses no threat, and they subjugate everyone to their order, saying " its for their own protection, that they be controlled, since they have shown only their means for war and destruction"
  9. Smooth Beef

Smooth Beef New Cupcake

I agree, the robot engineer really caught my interest. I was thinking about alternating it with an esper. But after playing a DPS shaman and a DPS pally on WoW, I wonder if I should mix it up more or if I will not be comfortable with it.
    Actually it is crafting that has got me in a real bind. I suppose armour smiting would work well with an engineer, and mining, but I was a miner and engineer/armourer on Wow too... That said I like the sound of the random encounters when harvesting... Technologist might be nice to get the power cores, but I would like to know more about the things they can make. (potions?)
    For that matter, weapon smiting would really tie in with the engineers homemade cannon, but will I limit myself to much? Only be able to make weapons for my engineer, not my esper?

I suppose I should just wait and play everything.