1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

"Medic" Weapons

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by SykoTavo, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Death

Death Cupcake-About-Town

Boooo lil Chua boooo.

For the (all classes have Rez) news I won't hate the messenger, but that tastes like class flavor loss to me, tho I can see the value in it too. :)

Just pointing out that him using a shock to revive the spell slinger reminded me of Medic weapons tho we know they ain't shock paddles.

Time stamps are a good idea for precision based Cassians and Chua, not ferocious forces of nature like Draken! ;)
    But I did say it was at the beginning, cuz it literally is the first thing you see and hear in the video...

Suddenly I feel like there's a laser sight aimed at my head from orbit...which reminds me never to argue with a Chua...

At least not seriously ;)
  2. Mondasin

Mondasin Cupcake-About-Town

Normally I'de agree but when its just after the opening credits on the video, and not say 31:47 in a 1 hour video.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

<-- policy of not watching video that are longer then 5:00 without a timestamp. Even if he says it's in the beginning...i've seen it before ''it's in the beginning......10 minutes later....still waiting''.

So you rather want to see most healers spend 1 whole LAS place for a ress which they may or may not even use for that particulair fight? :rolleyes:

PS also try to quote someone, that way they know if you respond to a message. You are lucky someone else quoted me so I saw your message...I mean otherwise I could've never locked you down for my laser! :coffee:

Target in sight! Commence charge-up!.........T-minus 5..........T-minus 4.........T-minus 3.........T-minus 2.........T-minus 1......... FIRE!!!

[​IMG]
    Siflay likes this.
  4. Mondasin

Mondasin Cupcake-About-Town

On the every class can rez message (which I won't quote because lasers) it seems like its to save people the action slot. See a downed friendy? Run over to them and give them some love CPR.
    Siflay likes this.
  5. Death

Death Cupcake-About-Town

VERY good point. I hadn't considered that.

Why are my eyeballs boiling?! AAAAARGH!

And on that note, for besting me in battle...and for appreciation for reminding me that being silly is oftentimes a good thing...I present you with this somewhat pertinent artwork by me, which I dedicate to you Extatica, King(Genderless?) of all Chua. Enjoy. :)

[​IMG]
    Dysp and Extatica like this.
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Oke,

First: I love the artwork! :D

Second: When you quote try use the ''reply'' button in the bottom right corner of the post. This way people get an ''alert'' so they know when they are quoted ;) You can edit the quote anyway.
    Kataryna and Siflay like this.
  7. Raarsi

Raarsi Cupcake

Dammit, I'm gonna need more popcorn.....
  8. Dysp

Dysp Cupcake-About-Town

That looks awesome. It's a great point of view. Did you mix katakana with something to get the on screen text? It looks convincing, whatever it is. The little display panels are a great touch too.
  9. Death

Death Cupcake-About-Town

Thankyou very much! :). The onscreen text is from actual screens from in game, and I'm guessing the same thing...that they used a mixture of alphabets. I'm gonna add this and other artwork to its own thread so as not to derail this one. So back on topic....

I'm really looking forward to the class drop for Medics. I really think Carbine is doing something pretty unique with the class. After all, it is the class with the most mystery surrounding it...
  10. Migrayne

Migrayne New Cupcake

I am interested in the medic class. However, I can't stand those giant defib weapon things. They look terrible. Hopefully their are better weapon models then those things.