1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Meet the Dracken

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Kataryna, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

one edit though:
    The Emperor came to say:
    "Rhukdolva with your nose so bright,
    won't you hunt for me tonight?"

should be knife so bright? :-D
  2. Patrician

Patrician "That" Cupcake

WHOOPS totally missed that! Let me adjust, thanks :inlove:

And also I edited it to be "her" as that fits both the concept art and I think the correct inspiration for the song.

I don't know if a female Draken could ever really take the throne of Mikros, but HEY, that's what fables and stories and fairy tales in cultures are FOR, right?
    Kataryna likes this.
  3. Minjin

Minjin New Cupcake

I would assume they could. Just like a she-wolf could lead a pack, not because she is the strongest or fastest, but because her guile has proven her the better leader/hunter. I could see the Draken not looking down on the females of their race. But i see the Draken, as i have said alot, almost like the Aiel from the Wheel of Time books. They are very honor bound, and have rules to what it is they do that outsiders might not understand, nor do they wish to try to explain it. They enjoy the battle, and lust for a chance to prove themselves where they can, not for the greatness of the Dominion, but for the greatness of the Draken. But i guess when more is released about them i could be wrong on how i see them, but might enjoy what Carbine wants them to be.
  4. Patrician

Patrician "That" Cupcake

Yeah I'm not sure just because of that screenshot of the Deradune "chief" where he's surrounded by all those females... HOWEVER, I know nothing about their culture yet in that regard and those females could just all be his personal lethal bodyguard assassin squad, so who knows. ;)