1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Member section filter/sorter

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by SiegaPlays, Jun 18, 2013.

1. SiegaPlays

SiegaPlays "That" Cupcake

With the community vote thread going on I tried to see, if I could find the most active and/or appreciated community members by looking up likes, trophys, post count, etc.

Is there any sort of member module that can add such functionality, maybe also sorting by location or showing members that fit a location field search?

As it is right now the "Members" section is a rather cumbersome and not really helpful section unless you know the name of whom you look for.
    Alverad likes this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Also in ''Members'' to the right, those are the Top 12 most active members. And most of them also have the most ''Likes''.

And you are nr8 :up:

But i tried to look for something else too, and i couldn't find it either. Don't know if Zap can add something or if there aren't options for it.
  3. SiegaPlays

SiegaPlays "That" Cupcake

Just shows I am a profilic poster, or rather were, these forums have gotten so active and yet repeatable of old threads that I have given up on following it as much as I did in 2012.
  4. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Nope, nothing like this in the core Xenforo functionality at this time. Sorry!
  5. Alverad

Alverad Well-Known Cupcake

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/raid101-com-member-list-manager.1421/

Also, considerign this paticular software has lots of paid addons, maybe popping a Donate button on here would be a good idea, if you ever want to expand or increase functionality. You've done such an awesome job maintaining these forums, that I think some people would happily pop a gold or two every now and then to the piggy box.