1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Memorable or funny times your've screwed up in Games.

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Mondasin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Old Karma or the new one?

And it isn't sad....the times i've stolen Baron buffs with supports...:D
  2. Mondasin

Mondasin Cupcake-About-Town

new karma, he smited early and the q came whizzing in for the last 100 damage.
  3. Quietus

Quietus Cupcake

During one of our first Nefarian kills in BWL our guild leader, who was a Paladin, pressed the wrong button and accidentally bubbled the MT who of course ended up losing aggro. Nefarian briefly turned and faced the rest of the raid group but luckily one of the other Warriors quickly taunted and saved the day. TS exploded with laughter.
  4. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

You raided with cool people.

The folks I raided with would've raged. :p
  5. Dirty Outlaw

Dirty Outlaw Cupcake-About-Town

I failed at healing on a resto shaman in wotlk
  6. Ohoni

Ohoni Cupcake-About-Town

I can't think of any epic fails that cost my whole party or whatever, but one thing I used to do several times a month was the Death Blossom suicide. Death Blossom is a move that causes you to flip over the enemy's head while attacking several times, and I loved using it with my D/D Thief, but if you mis-time it it might not target the enemy correctly, so that if you spam it twice in a row (and I would often spam it three times in a row), the second time might continue in the direction of the first, rather than reversing direction. If this were used on a precarious ledge, well. . . splat.

I've since become far more careful about using that move, and usually switch to SB when fighting on dangerous ledges. And try not to hit 3.