1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG MMO Vet lf EU Dominion PvX Guild.

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Moods, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Moods

Moods New Cupcake

About me:

Name: Martin
    Nick: Moods

I have been playing MMO's since 1999, starting with EQ, I raided at a high level for many years in both EQ and WOW, these days I however cannot commit to 5-6 days a week anymore due to studies and RL, I am however looking for a 2-3 days a week raid guild, where fun and community is the main focus. I also like pvp'ing but it comes second to pve.

I am looking to play a Chua Spellslinger as healer for my main.

I would prefer a guild thats been around for several years and played other games together, I am not very interested in joining a new startup.

Currently I am playing SWTOR while waiting for Wildstar.

I have years of leadership experience running a guild across many games, however due to time constraints I am looking to join an existing community.

If any of this sounds like a fit for your guild or you have questions feel free to contact me or reply to the thread.