1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Mordesh Fairy Tales

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Domi Dayglow, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

So in another thread in another forum Blue Tunic Man wrote the Mordesh story of Little Red Riding Hood:

I wants to hear more fairy tales!

Like Mordesh version of The Three Little Pigs!

"Once upon a point of a chronological locus there were three little rowsdowers."

"The three little rowsdowers were without a place of permanent residence for their laboratory. Being industrious rowsdowers, they endeavored to construct their places of solace and research from available materials. Less the Dominion atomize their flesh and draken use their wooly coats for apparel."

"The first rowsdower constructed his home from ploy-carbonite stress fibers with an internal matrix consisting of forty-three carbon atoms per injected silicon contaminate. The other rowsdowers pointed and laughed for they did not find it structurally significant nor sound. The Dominion came to the first rowsdower's lab, saying they would blast and blaze and burn his lab to the ground! To which the first rowsdower replied 'Not by the hair of my lower facial anatomy!'. So the Dominion vaporized him into subatomic particulates that were quite vicarious when stepped on."

"The second rowsdower constructed his laboratory of thermal-treated neutronium and found it quite sound. The Dominion came to his lab, saying they would blast and blaze and burn his lab to the ground! To which the second rowsdower replied, 'Not by the fractal force way of my disintegrator matrix!'. Unfortuantely, the second rowsdower discovered that thermal-treated neutronium was not strong enough to contain the quantum feed back from the disintegrator matrix."

"The third rowsdower constructed his laboratory out of pure mordbonium, the strongest substance he could devise. The Dominion came, saying they would blast and blaze and burn his lab to the ground! To which the third rowsdower did not reply. The Dominion blasted and burned and blazed away for hours upon hours until their powercells were drained, making quite the noise and fuss. Yet the third rowsdower did not notice for morbonium, aside from its strength, is known for its acoustic dampening properties. He worked away happily in his lab."

"Meanwhile the Dominion were unable to get in. Eventually the chua weapon engineers became bored of being unable to break into the lab or reduce anything to colorful slush. So they turned their quantum phase deorganifiers upon their draken and cassian allies out of boredom."
  2. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

haha these are sooo good :D I want more please
  3. Yinello

Yinello Cupcake-About-Town

This is so great! I wish I was as imaginitive :eek: But sadly as a Granok, I'm sure my fairytales start and end with "And then they got some beers, hung out and forgot why they were fighting."
    kaimarshall likes this.
  4. Zeldias

Zeldias New Cupcake

"There once was a graduate researcher who grew bored as he recorded the efficacy measurements of the Phase I test of an experimental strain of pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis in efforts to earn his third PhD. As the captives disgorged their last spout of effluvium, the GRA chose to amuse himself. With a great fine tuning of the decibel volumetrics on his vocabulator, the technology passing for his voice cried out "Draken! Draken! The Draken are here for the data!"

The senior scientists came running down the halls to help defend (or destroy) the data, detain (or destroy) the Draken, and bury the corpse of the GRA. But upon arrival, they found no Draken. The GRA's voice replication module replayed a mirthful mp3 file."

"GRA," the scientists droned. "Do not cry Draken without positive evidence of such. Delay your warning until certain, such as when the savages have begun savoring your entrails." They silently stalked back to their projects.

Later, the GRA rung the alarm again. "Draken, Draken! The Draken are here for the data!" To his naughty delight, the scientists again ran to the student's aid. And again, they said "Save the alarm for when something is truly at issue." The scientists muttered to themselves behind the team lead, and the GRA's voice moduled tittered irritatingly with a recording of a flighty Aurin child at play.

At night, as the GRA prepared to return to his rest receptacle, he saw a team of Draken prowling the darkened hallways. Frightened, he cried "Draken! Draken!" He ran to the alarm, and threw the switch.

An explosion brightened the cloudless night sky. A few miles away, the team lead watched in satisfaction as a mushroom cloud blossomed above the horizon. Idly, he patted a portable drive to which he uploaded the most promising projects the team had begun working on.

"We'll sweep the environs for survivors shortly. Nobody likes a liar...Especially one that survives reprisal."
  5. Fox Spirit

Fox Spirit Cupcake

How about nursery rhymes?

Jack be Nimble
    Jack be nimble
    Jack, be quick,
    Jack, jump over
    The quantumflux micro-regulator.
    Jack jumped high
    Jack jumped low
    Jack jumped over
    and was sucked into the regulator.

Humpty Dumpty
    Humpty Dumpty sat on a warp containment wall
    Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
    All the Exile's Aurin and all the Exile's men,
    Couldn't put Humpty together again... because he shattered his cranial case... just like you will if you don't stop jumping on your bed!!

Little Miss Muffet
    Little Miss Muffet
    Sat on an tiny stool
    Eating her coolant and formaldehyde;
    When along came a giant arachnid,
    Who sat down beside her setted figure
    And frightened Miss Muffet away.

Hush, Little Baby - as retold by a Mordesh and an Aurin
    Hush, little Mordesh, don't vocalize... *twitches*
    Female Parental Unit is going to buy you an a repeating avian... Seriously?? Who wants one of those with a screaming baby around??
    And if that repeating avian won't vocalize harmonious sounds
    Female Parental Unit is going to buy you compressed coal mounted on a band of gold... are you stupid!? Who gives an infant such an item?
    And if that compressed coal on gold turns into brass,
    Female Parental Unit is going to buy you a looking glass... first of all gold does not turn into brass, and what use would a baby have for a looking glass?
    And if that looking glass gets broke,
    Female Parental Unit is going to buy you a rowsdowser... Because who doesn't want their baby stomped to death...
    And if that rowsdowser won't pull,
    Female Parental Unit is going to buy you a salvage barge and tow... *facepalm*
    And if that salvage barge explodes,
    Female Parental Unit is going to buy you a large canine named Kodes... wouldn't you need a new baby first..?
    And if that large canine won't make aggressive vocal sounds,
    Female Parental Unit is going to buy you a hover board... because obviously we didn't learn from the last fiery explosion!
    And if that hover board goes down,
    You'll still be the sweetest little Mordesh progeny in Nexus town... and this is why Mordesh shouldn't have children!! *throws up hands and stomps off*

Ouch... radioactive green is really eye-burning against black. lol
    FelixAkuma and Blue Tunic Man like this.
  6. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

The Aurin, the Chua, and the Doombot

Once upon a point of a chronological locus there was.....

An Aurin and a Chua fleeing from an Eldar vault.

For they had awoken a doombot that could walk.

They ran far and they ran fast

For they knew the Doombot would step on whoever was last.

They came to a river, quick as can be.

The Chua said, "It's okay, Can't you see?"

For the Chua explained, "I cannot swim, but you can. Let me ride on your back, and I'll blast that bot with my Thermokinetic Melting hand!"

But the aurin wasn't so sure, "If swim across with you on by back, you might shoot me and bury me in a sack."

"Don't be silly!" The Chua said, "If I shoot you in the back I would sink like a rock! For we chua are great at many things, but dog-paddling we are not!"

So the Aurin agreed and the chua hopped on his back. The Aurin swam across the river, the doombot hot on their tracks.

The chua blasted the doombot, and fell it good! But soon the chua showed it's true nature, just as every chua should.

The chua shot the aurin in the back and she screamed and banked. The silly chua dropped into the water, it squeaked and sank.

"Why oh why did you shoot me, you nasty creature?" The Aurin cried.

The Chua merely shrugged, "Silly aurin. I am a chua. It's my feature."
    Inukeu likes this.