1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art Mordesh Warrior's last fight

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Nicodemus, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Well-Known Cupcake

Hey Decided to do this in pen and Marker today. Might color, might not. Tell me what you think.
    [​IMG]

2. Dysp

Dysp Cupcake-About-Town

Looks awesome! My arm hurts just looking at that Mordesh. Even with an arm down, I'm betting he can still beat those two. ;)

I particularly like the details in that Draken's shoulder armor and the sword. That Chua in the back is pretty cool too. :D Even with foreshortening, I feel like you'd see at least some of the Mordesh's lower leg and foot/feet though.. but I'm not entirely sure.

Edit: ..also, really good line work in general.

3. Nicodemus

oops. i never inked the legs. I'm using a non-photoblue, so when i scanned it in it erases all the blue, and thus his legs

4. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Well-Known Cupcake

Definitely color that bad boy! It will only enhance the artwork.

5. kaimarshall

kaimarshall Cupcake-About-Town

Ohh, poor Mordesh :(

Yes, please color it. I'd love to see it colored.

Ianpact likes this.
  6. Hoody

Hoody Cupcake-About-Town

Such a sad picture... The hopelessness on the Mordesh's face, the Chua ready to shoot, and the Draken preparing to decapitate the Mordesh. It makes you wonder what happens next........ Well I'll tell you what happens next!

The Mordesh lift his sword as the Draken readies to swing for his head. Quickly the Mordesh decapitates the Draken then throws his sword right at the Chua making the furry creature into two hemispheres... But sadly he has still lost. He kneels down on the ground and looks at his broken vitalus tank. He feels it. That tick in his head again. That tick that tells him to destroy everything, devour everything. He staggers over to his sword and picks it up and puts the hilt facing the ground. The Mordesh feels the tick getting stronger and makes the decision fast. He falls upon his sword, and keels over.

Dysp and Nicodemus like this.
  7. Artificer

Artificer Cupcake-About-Town

Cool artwork! Such details :)

8. Nicodemus

Thanks. I feel like doing more then a quick sketch, but cant think of something interesting to feel like dumping time into. I also love your artwork artificer.