1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art moskarts

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by moskvitchok, Feb 27, 2013.

1. moskvitchok

moskvitchok Cupcake

I saw that a few folks started threads to post their fan art over time, and thought it was a good idea! This'll be where I post all my Wildstar related stuff, from sketches to (if ever they appear) complete pieces. I will also GLADLY (attempt to) draw requests, so pleease tell me what to draw. Let's start with a dump of today's sketches:
    First off, a couple of Aurin gals,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next is my attempt at drawing a male Aurin,
    [​IMG]

And finally, I have a Cassian lady drawn from memory so her outfit is completely incorrect. Sigh,
    [​IMG]
    Painguin, Chim, Sarcan and 9 others like this.
  2. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

3. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

They look great, the last one reminds me of Asuka from Evangelion. :)
    Loveless likes this.
  4. Maddog Charlie

Maddog Charlie Cupcake-About-Town

Awesome Moskvitchok :D REQUESTS !!!! ok everything YEP just about all you can draw before your brain explodes and the pens run out :roflamo: LOL cant get enough bud so keep posting (Also send me the bill for coffee :coffee:) and give us more :)
    Disclaimer - All reference to 'bills' refer to virtual invoices, metaphorical payments and not actual money
  5. Evion

Evion WildStar Haiku Winner 2012

I love the male aurin the best, he's got such marvelous expressive eyebrows. He looks like he's got some attitude there. :D
  6. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Awesome! I feel like I am floating on a cloud with all these wonderful artists on this site. With the art and the awesome people at Carbine, makes life just an awesome experience.
  7. Ender

Ender Well-Known Cupcake

Great work, it has such a light, floaty feel to it! Almost like water color. I love your expressions!
  8. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

The male Aurin looks off with that ponytail. It resembles female style too much, methinks.

Otherwise, fraggin' adorable work here, man! Whatever you use for colouring, keep it up; I love how you don't totally colour in the lines and there's a subtle mixing of all sorts of colours with every stroke. It really gives it a lot more personality than a flat colour with clean line art.

That expression on Aurin #2. I love the simplicity of her eyes, the thick lines on everything, and those adorable fangs with that grin. I also enjoy how you did her bushy, spiky hair, going all over the place, and those little blue highlights that add that extra bit of enjoyable detail to them.

I like how lax, "Slow Morning" Aurin #1 is. I adore that slight smile and the body language is excellent, most especially with how loose and "Take it easy" the strokes are. I like the contrast of the sharply creased pyjamas and the gently curving features of her body.

Excellent work with those hands and fingers. I love the subtle blockiness of them, the tapering at the wrist, and the way her pinkie bends; that was a very lovely touch, and would turned a boring old hand-pose into something interesting and delightful.

Those collars are absurdly high. I love it.

Sorry I won't comment on the Cassian for now. Energy reserves running low, and I'm biased towards Aurins, 'specially bunnies.
  9. moskvitchok

moskvitchok Cupcake

Thanks for the nice words everyone! Points about the male Aurin duly noted. Maybe I'll try to improve his design a bit in the near future (eyebrows will be preserved). For now though, have another couple drawings from my tumblr:
    [​IMG]
    Just a Kit. I'm gonna work on something with this though. Expect something very soon. Or never.

[​IMG]
    I was working on an Aurin Stalker design. She's just hanging out in Algoroc. As you can see, I am pathetic at backgrounds and this is therefore: 1. Not finished, 2. Far more time consuming than it seems. This was a journey of self discovery. I discovered that I HATE ROCKS. This will be finished up and polished within the coming weeks, but for now, I have more fun things I want to work on, so I'm putting it up now.

Welp that's it for now guys :) Enjoy.
    Chim, Dysp, Eluldor and 6 others like this.
  10. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Man, you are awesome. Thanks for the Aurin with the attitude. :D
  11. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

For someone who hates rocks, you draw them pretty damn good. :up: These are really great stuffs, thanks for sharing! :laugh:
  12. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Both of them look great, can't wait to see more. :)
  13. Evion

Augh I know what you mean about rocks. Bushes too. :laugh: I'm always impressed with how fast you're able to create all of these!
  14. moskvitchok

moskvitchok Cupcake

Been a bit busy so the volume of Wildstar drawings has gone down, but here's a quickie Aurin.
    [​IMG]
  15. moskvitchok

moskvitchok Cupcake

No posts in a week? What am I doing. Welp here's a sketch. Based off of an original drawn on the back of a midterm.
    [​IMG]
    It's an Aurin Settler by my headcanon.
    Dyraele and Evion like this.
  16. moskvitchok

moskvitchok Cupcake

Also a five second sketch to finally have an avatar for forums:
    wsforumavvie.jpg
  17. Evion

Haha, gotta love those homework/test paper masterpieces ;)

And hurrah! I really need to create a proper avatar for myself as well. :F
  18. moskvitchok

moskvitchok Cupcake

Working on a Kezzia picture in honor of the WW. Gonna stop for today, but here's what I have so far!
    [​IMG]
    Dysp, Chim, Kurik and 5 others like this.
  19. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Ooooo, she looks dangerous.
  20. moskvitchok

moskvitchok Cupcake

A bunch of sketches for an Aurin:
    [​IMG]