1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Most Overplayed Class

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Clay, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Gardavil

Gardavil Cupcake

I saw plenty of Warriors this past weekend.... and their whirling blade of death kept killing the mobs I was after.

I actually pointed out the Warrior to my Bots and said "see how they do it? get busy."

Lots of warriors on Alizar. To be honest I cannot say for certain which class I saw the most of and which the least... everytime I thought I could make that guess the next 10-15 minutes would prove me wrong by what classes I now saw around me.

We need real data from Carbine me thinks.
  2. Iymala

Iymala New Cupcake

CRB_Gaffer 31 points18 hours ago*

Here's numbers across the last 300k+ characters created (aka last week or so, doesn't count all the folks playing older characters of course):
    Dominion 56%
    Exiles 44%

Class Breakdown (Dominion):
    Engi 13%
    ESPer 18%
    Medic 12%
    SS 20%
    Stalker 17%
    Warrior 18%

Exiles:
    Engi 19%
    ESPer 12%
    Medic 14%
    SS 17%
    Stalker 17%
    Warrior 19%

Path breakdown looks about the same as in earlier betas even with all the new folks.
    Biggest easy takeaway is that Medics tend to be a few percent below the others across all 3 data sets (makes sense as they sound like a pure healing class, even though they are viable DPSers, and healers are usually a bit lower)
    We see the factions swing back and forth based on the new populations coming in, which is what we like to see.
    Just pulled numbers from the database so may include transcription errors/etc. but should be accurate.
  3. Felion

Felion Cupcake-About-Town

19% engi... That explains all the Mordesh I've been seeing lol...
  4. Azzurri

Azzurri Podcaster

I'm surprised Medic is so low, last time I played they dominated PvE and PvP.
  5. filanwizard

filanwizard Cupcake-About-Town

Lots of slingers on Dominion, My guess is its all the Chua.
  6. Wicked Lady

Wicked Lady New Cupcake

Each poll is different, I recently saw one that put Medics on top followed by the stalker.

I'm going to be an Esper Human, Seems like a class that can be played easily, but to master requires some real awareness and skill.
  7. Shinobi1020

Shinobi1020 New Cupcake

well i hate to burst your bubble but engis can tank well to.. and dps same as warriors....You should look at utube instead of making judgement s based on opinions. As also i saw nice stalker tanking in vet dungeon really well... So that's is fact all classes do well in there own flashy way. There is no class better then the other every one likes playing different classes in game i don't feel it should be forced on them i mean its a game ....
  8. nennafir

nennafir New Cupcake

Hey! I did call it, didn't I? Even though there were a few doubters who told me I was wrong.
  9. Skyhijinx

Skyhijinx New Cupcake

I have to agree with others based on my research up to this point: every class seems great! Spellslinger is my first choice, but that's because I've always loved ranged classes. The warrior, however, looks amazing in this game.

Pretty sure imma try 'em all once I get the game.