1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Motorola Droid Bionic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brotoi, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Brotoi

Brotoi Cupcake-About-Town

My first generation 'Droid gave up the ghost last night, so today I went to Best Buy and bought the Motorola 'Droid "Bionic". Supposed to be the latest and greatest. Very fast, much faster than my old 'Droid. 8MP camera! :eek: It was just a couple years ago that 8MP was pro territory costing thousands. It also records 1080p HD digital video! :cool:

I downloaded Solo Lite, a free guitar app (and yeah, it's sweeet!). Just playing around with it for ten minutes or so and I'm already thinking that $5 bucks for the full version might be one heck of a good deal. I'll play with it over the next couple weeks and if I still like it, I'll get the full app.

Oh, and it does games, too. Now I just need to find a decent game in the Android store. Got any suggestions?
  2. ImmortalExile

ImmortalExile Cupcake-About-Town

<Insert Napolean Dynamite Voice>
    Lucky!

<Back to interweb text>
    Nice grab, Brotoi. I'm stuck with this damn Apple iPhone 4, and I hate it. Honestly, I hate it.

I apologize for just coming into your thread without any suggestions you're looking for. Instead, I have to ask your overall opinion of your purchase, and I assume you're using... Verizon?
    How is your overall service with them?
    Brotoi likes this.
  3. starspun

starspun Well-Known Cupcake

Fruit Ninja Fruit Ninja Fruit Ninja Fruit Ninja Fruit Ninja
  4. Autumnal

Autumnal Cupcake-About-Town

I have no suggestions, only observations: Anything with Android on it. As a plus, you should look for GPS and astronomic apps, as well. Our modern "phones" are so much more than phones, now..

If you think of it, they should have a "WildStar Communicator App". Strap your phone to your wrist, and receive communications from Nexus, (or, "just" Carbine/NCSoft) ! A must for any Explorer.
    Brotoi likes this.
  5. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

6. Brotoi

Brotoi Cupcake-About-Town

Ugh! No zombies! Alchemy might be interesting. I'll look at it.

Love Verizon! Excellent coverage. Good speed. Clear connections. Excellent customer service.

Wildstar communicator sounds like a blast! Wildstar mini-game of some kind would be cool. Maybe even a smartphone client for simplified quests, crafting, or skill training. (Hey! I can dream!) For what it's worth, NC Soft Japan has mobile phone client for Lineage II. It is free for players with paid subscriptions, but data does not transfer between the mobile game and the full game. Only the sign on database is common. However, the mobile version looks 3d, offers a persistant virtual world with similar maps, and other MMO features like groups, clans, and an auction house.

Fruit Ninja? I'll look at it. Weird name.
    Autumnal likes this.
  7. Pontianak

Pontianak Cupcake

Fruit Ninja is a blast. I enjoy playing it on my Xoom Tablet.
  8. starspun

starspun Well-Known Cupcake

It's all fun and games until someone loses a finger!
  9. Deschain

Deschain New Cupcake

Check out Order & Chaos Online. you'll find it on The Market. I've been told that it's a really good game. I'm not able to give you first hand accounts due to the fact that my incredible isn't compatible with the game. Come next May though, I too will have a Bionic (unless of course something better comes along).