1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Multiple Specs

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Priest, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Priest

Priest New Cupcake

Disclaimer: the following question contains a WoW reference, since I feel it is the best way to explain the question. I apologize to those who don't like comparisons, but it is the easiest way to frame it and the most likely for people to understand given how many people play (ed) WoW.

Good day all! I was wondering if anyone had info as to whether Wildstar will allow for multiple spec options similar to WoW. Not the limited action sets, but actual specs. For example, in WoW a druid could be a tank, ranged dps, melee dps, and healer. WoW allowed the player to choose two specs (tank/healer, tank/dps, tank/tank, etc...) and you could switch between the specs without any cost. If you wanted to change aspects of those specs, or change specs, then it would cost.

I know the Wildstar devs have said the game will have the option to change amps, but I believe they said it had a rising cost. My question, can you have two different amp load outs and switch between them? For example, I plan on rolling a tank for pve dungeons and raiding. However, when I want to pvp I would prefer to play as dps with a dps amp load out. I'm not big on playing tank specs in pvp. Will I have to pay to redo my amps every time?
  2. Arkavien

Arkavien Cupcake

There are currently 4 loadouts able to be saved similar to WoW Specializations. Subject to change of course.
  3. Gôre

Gôre Cupcake

Four loadouts, meaning AMP systems or LAS's?
  4. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

both.
  5. Priest

Priest New Cupcake

Good to know. Thanks!
  6. Gôre

Gôre Cupcake

Thanks!