1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

My search for the Wildstar Font!

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Myrddin, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Myrddin

Myrddin Cupcake

If you followed the irc, you may have heard that I have been searchign the Wildstar font. But I have given up on the task, looked at roughly 16000 fonts and found a few ones that weren't so bad but never THE one :D

Anyway here is the ones I came up with, check the picture below as reference as reference:

left side:
    • CGF Locust Resista...
    • Strasua
    • Dodger
    • ElementalEnd
    • Ethnocentric
    • Gunship
    • Hemi Head 426
    • Next Star
    • Pirulen
    • RoostHeavy
    • SF TransRobotics

right side:
    • Transformers
    • Vibrocentric
    • Zrnic
    • (real logo)
    • created logo with above fonts

the zip file contains the picture as photoshop version

At the moment I jsut can't go on, my eyes are tired and I would nto recognize the correct font if I saw it :D If you got better font finding skills be my guest, create a better style for the font, too :D But as quick and dirty versions these fonts should work. Ethnocentric seems to be looking quite decent as "fake font". Maybe youa re bored and ahve the skills to create that font, I'd appreciate it at least, WSC probably aswell :D

Attached Files:

Katriell and Thee like this.
  2. Autumnal

Autumnal Cupcake-About-Town

Excellent work, great academic focus. Now, to find the "alien" font (pre-mouseover) from the Wildstar website. "Easy", right?

C'mon Carbine, throw us a bone, here. Your fans deserve the very best, and only Carbine can deliver. ;)
  3. Myrddin

Myrddin Cupcake

It was said yesterda yi IRC that the Logo is hand made, but still there are many Fonts that are so close to this ... but either the A isn't working, the R isn't open, the lines in S aren't parallel or the D withotu square look :D I'd be content. ZzZZZ :D

Would be so nice to have the font ont he site, the logo I tried to do has 0 recognition value sadly, and i am usually not that bad with that stuff. But I am obsessed with details.
  4. Myrddin

Myrddin Cupcake

Ofc, I can't stop, looked through more fonts: "Zerotwos" and "Sui Generis" were also fairly close.