1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

N@@B inc LFG for Wildstar funsies

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by RavenSworn, Jan 24, 2014.

1. RavenSworn

RavenSworn New Cupcake

Heya all!

just a little bit bout myself, played WoW, GW, Lotro, DDO and TSW prior to this. (unfortunately i still havent got any beta key but ive got all my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for one! ) played WoW the longest, all the way back to vanilla right before BC. Loved the world Blizz created, loathe what it became.

GW, Lotro and DDO i played briefly, mayhaps due to time constraints and TSW became my new crush. its mature, the community is great, the gameplay is slightly different then the usual MMOs, the lore is super amazing ( nowhere have i seen lore that includes real world snippets, this includes making Loki, Krampusnacht and Djinns plausible ) but still a themepark mmo regardless.

i usually play either as a tank or healer in MMOs, its a personal preference and i loved Leeching ( which basically deals high damage and a % of that damage goes to healing the tank ) in TSW, though healing in that game tend to be boring after a while.

so... im not too sure ican reserved names or what so i cannot for the life of me WANT to disclose that :p but! if i can use this forum name, pls do add me ingame ( ONCE I HAVE BETA KEY OMGPLSCARBINEFORTHELOVEOFALLTHINGSHOLYGIVEMEONE ) and i will definitely group up for some dungeon runs or something. even Adventures or whatever its called in here ;)

Ciaos amigos, sayonara slingers and have a finger-cracking day/week/month/year ahead!
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  3. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Welcome to WSC. :)
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D

Beware of cupcakes with a purple name.....they tend to spread around a lot of lies :cautious:
    Voison likes this.