1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG NA - Casual/Small 20 man raiding guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Cesmode, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Cesmode

Cesmode Cupcake-About-Town

Hi,
    I have created a post or two in the past about looking for a smaller, casual and tight knight guild. I am not sure I ever specified that I am looking for a 20 man raiding guild...not 40. Are there any 20 man raiding guilds out there? I have gotten a few messages from guilds previously and I am still keeping you guys in mind! I am still searching and want to make the right decision the first time, rather than guild hop.

I am looking for a guild on the smaller side (30 to 35 members) to maintain those close-knit friendship, a guild that will raid 20 man and not 40(sorry, I just dont have time to deal with 39 other people in a raid), and maintain a casual atmosphere.

Any out there that meet this small criteria?

Thanks!
  2. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  3. DaLootz

DaLootz New Cupcake

4. Bigbear40s

Bigbear40s New Cupcake

Ahoy all!

Public Enemy is NOW RECRUITING! That's right! The most exclusive, bad ass, hilarious, slightly homoerotic (and heteroerotic for that matter) gaming community is looking for more equally as awesome people to add to it.

So, if you like Raiding in a fun environment where the main tank can't stop making stupid jokes while seamlessly holding aggro. We're for you!

If you like doing PVP where the entire team yells, "THUNDER COCK!" before making a glorious charge. We're for you!

If you enjoy a solid group of individuals that are mature (well- in passing. You won't get drama, but you'll prob get a dick pic or two) hilarious, casual and hardcore according to your play style, then WE ARE FOR YOU!

We're not sponsored by Michelob Ultra, but it's certainly in the keys.

And myself or the Co-GM will contact you to get the ball rolling!

Mes
  5. Nolani

Nolani New Cupcake

Hey there still looking for a guild? Whe ar new formed guild in the EU at hazak server. Gona be relative small size guild...check us out on www.wildstar-plaza.com or twitter @nexmatic
  6. Nolani

Nolani New Cupcake

And just see yours post that you ar NA ...blachhhh sorry...
  7. Direpath

Direpath New Cupcake

Hey Cesmode,

I know I had messaged you previously. We may very well be running 20 man teams if that is your preference. If you are looking for a guild that has just a single 20 man team we might not be for you. What is the desire in the smaller guild? Is it to make better connections and have a tighter bond with the guild? If so, come check us out again. We are not some corporate mass of people that hardly know each other.

www.solaguild.com.