1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

[NA][Dominion][LFG] LF Competitive, Hardcore PvP Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by biblestudy, May 11, 2014.

1. biblestudy

biblestudy New Cupcake

What's up?

My name is biblestudy. I'm 25, easy going, with a crude and vulgar sense of humor sometimes. I'm a normal person like everybody else, with a full time job and a girlfriend. When I'm not occupied with those, I dedicate all my time to gaming as competitively as possible.

I have been online gaming for the better part of 15 years now. My first MMO was a PvP MMO called Shadowbane. In Shadowbane, I was a member of the most dominate guild on the server Mourning and also a "Class Advocate" on the official forums, working directly with devs on class balance issues. Aftewards I moved to GW1, where I healed for a group of guys I knew from SB known as Dark Carnival. We ranked as high as #24 worldwide at one point.

After that I moved on to WoW, where I played at or above 2k rating as a Resto Shaman/Resto Druid. More recently, I've been a part of TSP, a light-RP PvP guild that carried Tarnished Coast from the bottom to the top of the brackets in GW2's WvW scene. I've also played in many tournaments in the 3D MOBA SMITE as a Jungler and Support player, and have a YouTube channel devoted to in-depth instruction and improving as a player in SMITE, a channel which I will definitely be branching in to Wildstar with.

I'm looking for a guild that's sole focus with the game is to compete at the absolute highest level of PvP, and to have a blast while doing so. My primary focus is 3v3 Arenas, but I will absolutely be a part of RBGs and Warplots.

I only play healers, and will be maining an Esper or a Spellslinger, depending on comp requirements.

If you think I'd be a good fit, or just want to speak further just drop me a line...

Thanks, fellas!