1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG NA Dominion PvE PvP player

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by CaptainYoul, Oct 7, 2013.

1. CaptainYoul

CaptainYoul Cupcake-About-Town

Hi,

I'm Captain Youl, some of you might recognize me as the guy who posts on this forum...eheh.

I'm looking for a guild who can fit my MMO playstyle, but before let me explain what i'm expecting.

- I live in Quebec Canada (EDT)
    - Dominion (because <REDACTED> the Aurins)
    - Draken Stalker mostly DPS but i know how to Tank
    - Willing to raid 2-3 times a week 8 pm to 1 am anydays except friday and saturday (social life > WS)
    - Got a mic, teamspeak, vent, skype, mumble, dolby.

I'm not looking for the most hardcore guild that aims for world 1st, but any competent progressing guild with a good sense of humour and competent players.

I also want to be able to do some PvP with my guild when there is no raiding schedule.

Quick gaming history:
    - 1 year of Diablo 2 with a level 95 Necromancer (he was BiS for all gear)
    - 1 year and half of WoW with a fully geared Blood Dps Death Knight
    - 3 years and half of League of Legends (still playing pretty hardcore), plat IV + around 4k games played on normal
    - half a year of Guild Wars 2 (nothing more to add, this game had no endgame content)
    - and now i'm waiting for Wildstar.

Wanna know more, just ask, i'm active on WSC
  2. Prof. Walrus

Prof. Walrus Cupcake

Hey welcome :D If you want a good guild, with a fun community and lots of plans, you should come to our guild ;) We've been in the MMO branch for over 20 years! For Wildstar we've got serious plans for raids, pvp, warplots and the community in general. We're still actively recruiting, and are even looking for officers! We're a community driven guild, so you're never forced into anything. If you want to raid, but hate pvp, you're welcome to ignore every form of pvp that exists in WS. If you want to explore, gather resources and learn the lore, why wouldn't you? As long as you're willing to listen and be active on forums and our teamspeak channel you're welcome :)

Come over at www.titan-guild.com and apply, you'll fill in a form and you'll get a month trial membership. Here we'll evaluate your activity and personality, but most applicants get accepted.
    Also most of our members are American and a lot are parents, so we'll never ask you to leave your social life for a game.

I hope you'll join us or otherwise find a suitable guild ^^

Regards,
    Prof.
  3. Prof. Walrus

Prof. Walrus Cupcake

How's your search going? Found a fitting guild yet?