1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG NA EST Dominion PvE/PvP/PvX

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by vavaud, Oct 17, 2013.

1. vavaud

vavaud New Cupcake

Hi,

I’m Vavaud, I have been a soft-core/hardcore MMO player since 2005. There was a lot of MMOs I have played in the past few years but nothing grabbed me into that drug fueled MMO addiction like I used to have (Since vanilla WoW anyway). That could party be because I was lacking a fun, friendly (Mature/drama-free) group of people to play with in those other MMOs.

That’s why I’m here today, I hopping to find a group that likes PvE/PvP/PvX content and plans to progress through the game. But mostly they are there just to have fun above all else.

Now, a bit about my MMO History:

- World of Warcraft (2005 – 2010) - Rogue/Death Knight Raiding DPS, then Spec’d for PvP near the end.
    - SWTOR - Sith DPS, Mostly PvE, and some light PvP.
    - DCUO - Healer, did some raiding and a lot of the 2 mans.
    - GW2 - Not much to say about it, Warrior Glass Cannon build…

What I’m looking to play:
    - Dominion Draken SPELLSLINGER Healer/DPS & Mechari DPS (Maybe Tank). (Subject to change once they release the final two classes J ).
    - Willing to raid 2-3 times a week 7 pm to 12 (I do have matters that can keep me from playing, but I will try to raid at least once a week).
    - I have a mic, TeamSpeak, Vent, Skype, & Mumble.

All that is good and said but how do I act with a group of people? Well I’m a team player, I follow my instructions to the best of my abilities. I do not like to cause drama and I’m not a loot-whore lol. I do have an odd personality. I try to help my guild out as much as possible.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Good Luck with finding a Guild to call Home!

i'm sure Tribe will be by to point out the Introduction forums :) if you make a thread there i'll come by and say hi as well!
    also, feel free to check out SVG linked in my siggy
  3. Prof. Walrus

Prof. Walrus Cupcake

Hey man! Good to see your admission here. We love teamplayers and reading this you seem perfect for our TITAN community. We're a friendly, organized and experienced community. We're focussed on Raids, PvP, Warplot PvP and crafting alike, all lead and managed by a specialized officer. Our guild is never ordered by a single person, we utilize a chosen council and member vote.

We've got our own forum at www.titan-guild.com and Teamspeak 3 channel. We value activity on both and we strive not just to become a Wildstar guild, but an active community on multiple branches. To ensure this we give each participant a trial membership of a month where we monitot each app's activity and general personality. Now this may sound harsh at first, but it ensures we maintain a community of only the most dedicated members. I daresay I trust each of my fellow Titans with my (virtual) life.

We're currently positioned mostly on the East American region but we strive to gather members all over the world to maintain a constant activity in the guild. Our raids will be held on both weekdays and weekends, with our main Raids/Warplots during the weekends to have most members available.

I hope we'll see you on our forums and otherwise good luck in your search

Prof. Walrus
    Titan Wildstar Recruitment Officer
  4. CaRaDaGaiTa

CaRaDaGaiTa Cupcake-About-Town

Drakes will not be Spellslingers
  5. vavaud

vavaud New Cupcake

6. CaRaDaGaiTa

CaRaDaGaiTa Cupcake-About-Town

Oh i heard here on the forum about drakens not able to be spellslingers, but if the site says, they can... sorry for misleading information! Pew pew drakens!
  7. Karly

Karly New Cupcake

Team|Epitome might be an option for you if you are looking to progress through content at a very competitive level.

We are looking for dedicated players who want to progress through the content that WildStar has to offer upon release in a very timely fashion all while having a good time and making a bunch of new friendships in the process that will last much longer than any game can.

If you want to learn more check out our website: www.teamepitome.com
  8. Guild Mom

Guild Mom New Cupcake

Greetings !

MOG Nation would like to invite YOU to join us in our quest to conquer Nexus. What is MOG Nation? Well, I'm glad you asked. MOG Nation is an ever-growing 18+ gaming community that supports an assortment of different play styles and games. Maturity, respect, and understanding that real life often trumps a video game - these things are top priority. As a community we uphold strong values and concepts such as:
    • Making sure all players have mutual respect for one another.
    • Having an open mind to the schedule of working professionals and parents.
    • Encompassing a wide range of play styles from Hardcore to Casual.
    • Supporting players interested in ALL aspects of MMO game play from PVP to PVE to Crafting and Exploration.
    • Community members that want to engage in productive discussions about the gaming industry.
    • Making sure each member has at least ten heads of the opposing faction mounted on the walls of their house.
    • Having more fun than a Rowsdower in a grass-eating contest.

MOG Nation aims to be a “one-stop-shop” for your MMO gaming needs. That being the case, we are happy to support not one, but TWO WildStar guilds! MOG in Exile is our Exile guild based on a PVE server and MOG Domination is our Dominion guild that will be on a PvP server. So, how will we meet your WildStar needs, you ask? Not only do we have an amazing group of people already recruited into both guilds, but we also provide everyone with up-to-date information on all things WildStar using our bustling forums, adventure-filled articles by our editing staff, and best of all Wildcast, a weekly podcast featuring several of our members talking about WildStar's ins and outs. Check out our work here and here.

So if you are interested in having more fun than a barrel of <REDACTED>, then MOG is the place for you! Just go to www.mognation.com and apply. Then pick whether you would like to be part of the rag-tag renegade Exiles or the high-stepping world-dominating Dominion or both. Whichever is your choice, we look forward to adding you to our ranks. With MOG, the possibilities are endless.
  9. DaLootz

DaLootz New Cupcake

Guild name has been reserved, and unless servers change names we'll be playing onNexus.Guild well be live in game as soon as it's possible to hit level 10. A small group of guildies will start playing when the servers go live, and we look to you to join us in the start of something epic. Da Lootz is a guild looking to grow fast straight from launch. With a core of dedicated RL friends running it instead of just one person we'll have dedicated PVP and PVE. We'll be looking to lvl as a guild as fast as possible starting during the head start. We're only looking for experienced players however experienced casuals are accepted we'll mostly be looking to fill ranks for a dedicated Raid/PVP team. Despite this the rules aren't nearly as strict as most raiding guilds, we want to focus on being alarge social guild with a dedicated PvP team, a dedicated Raid team, and even a dedicated casual team that just wants to quest in groups and enjoy the game. Mostly as long as you're active in the guild you're G2G. come check us out.
  10. Aridion

Aridion New Cupcake

Give us a shot and I think you'll join up. The Guardians http://www.guardianhq.com/

I won't waste your time posting a lot here. Come by our site interact with some folks in the forums and on Mumble. I think we're a great place and are looking for people just like you.
  11. Christophiza

Christophiza New Cupcake

12. Heifinator

Heifinator New Cupcake

Hey there. Check out deviantevil.net

that page will give you a lot of info on our without it being a wall of text! Good luck with search.