1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

[NA - EST] LF Semi-Hardcore, PvX

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Rikten, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Rikten

Rikten New Cupcake

Hello, I am an experienced MMO player and raider of many years, looking for a structured and quality Guild for Wildstar.

I am an ex "hardcore" raider looking for like-minded individuals who simply just don't have the time or permitting schedule to progress competitively anymore, but still want to see ALL content successfully. I don't care how many world firsts you have, how many hours you put in, or how many seasons you've made gladiator. I am looking for flexibility, reliability, and people willing to learn and TEACH their classes. I am an avid theorycrafter and expect the same of my guildmates.

I plan on rolling a Warrior DPS, but am also willing to tank. I have vast experience in all roles, so I also understand raid needs and may be willing to be persuaded in filling other shoes if needed.

I would also like to find a guild that is interested in forming weekly Warplot groups.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
  2. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

3. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Check us out see if we're a fit. We're currently set on handling all content in a Semi-Hardcore fashion. Which means if we want it done..it'll get done, but we put no pressure on our players to do so.
  4. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/home. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested. Also we will be on the nexus Server for this weeks beta, Hit me up if you are interested (ISGDarkzangetzu, Darkblazer) These will be the toons i'm on.
  5. Crake

Crake New Cupcake

Check out http://alttabme.com/ as well! We are a cross game community that survives past all the hype trains. Mainly NA, with international members. We host events, live streams, etc and have our own mumble channel. We will run the gambit from more 'hardcore' to more casual, but do plan on hitting all the end game content. We have an age requirement of 18+.

Currently residing on the PvP server Pergo!

Check out our recruitment thread as well!
  6. DaLootz

DaLootz New Cupcake

Guild name has been reserved, and unless servers change names we'll be playing on Nexus.Guild well be live in game as soon as it's possible to hit level 10. A small group of guildies will start playing when the servers go live, and we look to you to join us in the start of something epic. Da Lootz is a guild looking to grow fast straight from launch. With a core of dedicated RL friends running it instead of just one person we'll have dedicated PVP and PVE. We'll be looking to lvl as a guild as fast as possible starting during the head start. We're only looking for experienced players however experienced casuals are accepted we'll mostly be looking to fill ranks for a dedicated Raid/PVP team. Despite this the rules aren't nearly as strict as most raiding guilds, we want to focus on being alarge social guild with a dedicated PvP team, a dedicated Raid team, and even a dedicated casual team that just wants to quest in groups and enjoy the game. Mostly as long as you're active in the guild you're G2G. Come check us out
  7. Aridion

Aridion New Cupcake

Rikten,

I'm pretty sure you described our guild to a T. http://www.guardianhq.com/

The Guardians Wildstar Division is growing and encompasses all play styles and NA Time Zones. Most of our members come from raiding backgrounds over many games and we plan to be active in all aspects of Wildstar. We have theory crafters, power levellers, streamers, video editors, crafters, PvPers and a ton of people who like it all.

Check out our forums, interact with some members and decide for yourself, but I think you'll find us to be your Wildstar home...and maybe beyond as we cover many many games.
  8. Madisyn

Madisyn New Cupcake

9. Christophiza

Christophiza New Cupcake

10. Heifinator

Heifinator New Cupcake

Hey there. Check out deviantevil.net

that page will give you a lot of info on our without it being a wall of text! Good luck with search.
  11. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 300+ members. WildStar focus on PvE and PvP content. In WildStar our aim is getting the server firsts on Dominion and Exiles in PvE raiding. We are already deep into the prep-work for raiding with more than 4 raid groups across both factions in our NA division. We are currently expanding our ranks in the EU division. In PvP we are currently setting up teams for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and Warplots, with the focus on becoming a force in competitive gaming. Our aim is to establish a unified guild circle with the objective of working together on endgame content; for instance, organizing massive guild vs guild Warplot battles and 40M raiding. Apart from being a hardcore guild we are also a casual guild, because we understand that sometimes real life does comes first. In the end we want all our members to enjoy the game and what it has to offer at launch no matter if you are hardcore or a casual gamer. Visit us at http://www.exinferno.com/

This is the Raid I will be running, but if these times do not work for you, plz check out exinferno.com

Exile - PVE - Raid Group 2 S.H.I.E.L.D.
    - Progression - - Schedule
    Sun, Wed, and a tentative Mon @ 8-11 PST [11-2 EST]
    Show up 20-30 min early to make sure you're ready to go. <REDACTED>, shower, and shave before hand.