1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting [NA Exile] Demented Asylum Progression Raiding Guild [PVP Pergo]

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Ryuho, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Ryuho

Ryuho New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Demented Asylum is recruiting potential raiders to join us in some 20 man and eventually 40 man ass kicking, curb stumping, beer drinking and all around fun in Wildstars RAIDS!!!.... hardcore... Currently we are looking for DPS. Casuals are more than welcome to the guild as we enjoy having an active community within the guild. We are a mature 21+ guild and drama is not tolerated. Most of our members are in the late 20’s early 30’s and have been playing MMOs for years. We are currently working on getting members keyed for the 20 man raid and will be using our scheduled raid nights for helping members get attuned.

Info about Demented Asylum

We started in 2011 as a Rift raiding guild and grew to become a medium sized multi gaming community. We are all adult gamers who have been part of a hardcore guild at some point in our lives and wanted to continue the fun of raiding without it feeling like a job and taking away from our real lives. All major decisions made by the guild are left to an overall guild vote by its members as it effects the guild as a whole.

Primary Focus

Our primary focus is 20 and 40 man end game raiding.

Secondary Focus

Our secondary focus is warplots and causing mischief in open world pvp.

Communication

We have a large Teamspak 3 server to accommodate raids. We have a full website used to notify members of changes, updates or offtopic shenanigans. We also communicate outside of gaming via groupme, keeping each other company while stuck at the office/wink.

Raid Schedule

Monday 9:00 pm – 12:00 am EST

Tuesday 9:00 pm – 12:00 am EST

Wednesday 9:00 pm – 12:00 am EST

For more information you may visit our website www.DementedAsylum.com . If interested in applying be sure to click on our Wildstar page and apply there. You may message on this post or visit PM on Guild Launch” Ryuho – DA”. For in game contacts please message me Ryuho in game or Hiptank (Guild Lead). We are on almost every night. Hope to see you on Nexus Cupcakes!
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  2. Ryuho

Ryuho New Cupcake

The guild is steadily making progress with raid attunement. Most of our 50's for the first 20 man raid are all working on Vet Dungeons for their attunement process. We have a few working on getting their keys, exile rep and Vet Adventures as well. If you are looking for a home where you will find help when you need it. Come visit us at DementedAsylum.com. You may also message me in game with any questions. I am on my main Ryuho almost every night.
  3. Kazehana

Kazehana New Cupcake

What do clouds wear under their pants?

Thunderpants.
  4. Ryuho

Ryuho New Cupcake

We are actively seeking DPS looking to raid and work with a good group of players who wanna help advance the guild as a whole. Hit me up in game. Name is Ryuho.