1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG [NA] [Exile] [PvE] Looking for Raiding guild 9pm EST/6pm PST

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by HowIMineForFish, May 16, 2014.

1. HowIMineForFish

HowIMineForFish New Cupcake

Hey there guild recruiters, today is your lucky day! Why? Because have I got an offer you can't refuse! Today, the right guild is about to get a fantastic new member! First, let's get business out of the way.

What I am looking for in a guild:

• Raiding- 20 and 40 man. Raiding is my primary focus in MMOs. That's what I'm here for. That being said, I'm also looking forward to Warplots and would gladly participate in them with the guild.
    • PST/MST evening schedule. Even though I'm EST, I usually don't log in until around 9pm. Most guilds I've seen recruiting raid around 7 or 8 pm, so I figure PST or MST raiding fits my schedule best.
    • A well-organized and well-led guild with experienced leadership. I feel like a lot of people underestimate the logistics and mechanics of organizing and running 40 man raids. I'd rather join a guild led by people who've been there, done that and will be up to the challenge.
    • A community. I've been a part of guilds that, outside of raiding times, were completely dead. BORING. I'm looking for a group of fun people to hang out with in game (and/or in vent/TS/mumble/etc) and have a good time with.
    What I can offer you:

• 14 years of MMO experience. I've been playing MMOs since the good ol' days of Everquest. I have experience raiding at all difficulties and commitment levels (if you want my full raiding resume, feel free to ask).
    • Consistent and dedicated availability. I'm available 9pm-2am EST (I can go a little later if necessary) during the week (I can start earlier on Mon and go later on Fri) and pretty much anytime on weekends.
    • Guild leadership experience. Though I'm not necessarily looking for a leadership role I have experience in many guild leadership roles and, for the right guild, I would definitely be willing to help out.
    • Class/role versatility. I have always been a massive altoholic in MMOs I play. MY intention in Wildstar is to play a Spellslinger DPS as my main, however, I will also be investing a considerable amount of time in a Medic healer and an Engineer tank and would consider playing a different class/role to help the guild's needs.
    Feel free to respond here or message me if interested. Looking forward to hearing from you!
  2. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Check us out and see if we work for your needs. our current schedule for raiding is 8PM EST, but if people are capable of pushing an hour back then we'd certainly be able to do so!

Vengeance has been playing together for years in multiple games, we've led hordes or players together for the betterment of servers and of our guild. We certainly have the leadership experience you are desiring, and I am confident that if we can adjust the raiding times a bit we'll be able to accept a great asset to Vengeance.
  3. Heifinator

Heifinator New Cupcake

No Copy / Paste, ill spare you ;)

Deviant Evil might be a good fit, check out our recruitment site for a lot of easy to read info (instead of a wall of text). We don't do "Apps" if you are interested just fill out the 2 box form on our site for a raid officer interview and you can discuss in person if we are a good fit for you!

Thanks for your time and good luck!
  4. Zippo11

Zippo11 New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Take a look at www.exinferno.com. We have multiple raids groups for both factions aswell as NA and EU. Hope to see you soon.
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
  5. Dejoblue

Dejoblue New Cupcake

VII is a competitive hardcore 40 man raiding guild on the NA Widow PVP server seeking only the best players for WildStar.

Most of our guild members are in their late twenties to mid thirties and are experienced raiders going back to UO, EQ and Classic WoW. These games saw most of us leading the way in world/server first guilds;

Time Zone: EST, CST, MST, PST

Raid Times: One consecutive raid from 7 PM EST(7 - 3 AM EST) - 12 MN PST(8 - 12 MN PST) the EST raiders drop out and we fill with PST raiders and continue. Two 3 hour blocks, 6 hours total with a 1 hour break in the middle. Raid either time or the whole damned thing.

EST

Sun - Thu: 7 PM - 11 PM

Fri & Sat: OFF

PST

Sun - Thu: 8:00 PM - 12:00 MN

Fri & Sat: OFF

Visual Guide:

EST: [7 - 8 Invites] [8 - 11 Raid] [11 - 12 Break/Invites] [12 - 3 Raid]

PST: ______________________________ [8 - 9 Invites] [9 - 12 Raid]