1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting {NA PvP/PvE} Seriously Casual

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Warfromabove, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

Seriously Casual is a guild that seems like a contradiction but at its core it isn't. We're a group of gamers that enjoy playing games but might not all have the time to dedicate to playing them as hardcore as we use to. The essence of what Seriously Casual is about is being able to log on 3 days a week and clear content or pvp like champs. The leadership of the guild is made of up MMO enthusiasts that have been playing together for upwards of 8 years. We have been apart of or leadership for many high end progression kills for games from World of Warcraft (in all its expansions), Rift, FFXIV, and have participated in a multitude of games from Warhammer to Starwars to TERA.

What we can offer in a guild:

Quality leadership that has been together for upwards of 8 years.
    Experienced knowledgeable player base and leadership.
    Free mumble to use for group based activities!
    PvP as well as PvE events outside of scheduled raid content.
    A group of people who like gaming in a drama free environment. We loath drama so we make sure it stays on the other side of the fence.
    Welcome both female and male applicants alike. We do not discriminate as long as you do your job you're "A-ok" in my book!

Seriously Casual is still looking for mature players who want to progress and don't want to spend all day doing it.

We have had a lot of success in the past and while we may not be "#1" to kill them, we will compete and keep up to them with minimal time investment.

Expect a serious raiding environment with a casual schedule.

This does not mean you can show up when you please, it means you only have to show up 3 days instead of 5 freeing up your weekends for family time, party time, whatever it is that you wish to do on the weekends.

Some things to expect if you want to be a raider:

1. Have proper specs all the time.

2. Housing requirements for raiders to help supply matts.

3. Using proper consumables

4. PERFORM! you won't always be in the raid if you are consistently the bottom of every meter or are causing wipes.

What this means to you!

It means you can join us, show up, get the gear that will make you a bad ass without spending your entire life doing it.

It means you can rely on the fact that while your not spending all day like the "serious" guilds you will still be surrounded by competent serious individuals with the same mature mindset that you have of "I want to show up and get <REDACTED> done without wasting a lot of time"

Time is valuable, aka time is MONEY!. We all work and have jobs there are far better things we can do than wipe for hours.

If this sounds like your kind of team then WE WANT YOU! *dons an Uncle Sam outfit and sticks his finger in your face*

Raid schedule:

Our current schedule that we have constructed is Monday - Thursday 6-10 PM PST (9-1 AM EST). We haven't nailed down and determined if we will be raiding 3 or 4 days per week yet. This will all become more clear as we approach launch and finalize things.

What we're looking for:

Currently in search of a PvP lead and additional PvP focused members.
    Dedicated raiders and/or raiders with leadership experience to improve upon the current leadership team.
    New blood!!
    All classes and players are welcome to join.

We aren't opposed to new players looking to begin a fruitful raiding career and are willing to help teach you the basics of what we believe a raider should be. Experience is appreciated but it isn't needed.

Upgraded mumble server to handle more people! Feel free to stop by and check in with me or the guildies. If you're looking to use the mumble for for other reason please discuss it with Warfromabove or Deusblu.

mumble.seriously-casual.com (port 31337)

irc.seriously-casual.com
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  2. Nshadd2455

Nshadd2455 New Cupcake

Hi there! You just posted in my thread regarding my search for a guild. I was secretly hoping I would get a message from you. :D:D

If possible, I'd love to arrange an interview or whatever the process of joining this guild requires. Thank you!
  3. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

Hop on mumble! I'm on there now if you want to chat!
  4. Nshadd2455

Nshadd2455 New Cupcake

I'll be sure to get on as soon as I get home!
  5. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

6. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

Will be around on mumble most of today! Hit us up at the website and it will take you directly into mumble or IRC! Come chat we'll be around!
  7. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

8. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

9. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

10. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

11. Bramus

Bramus New Cupcake

Pickles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

Seriously? Pickles? I have this awesome fruit themed bump with myself... and you come in here with PICKLES?
  13. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

14. Bramus

Bramus New Cupcake

Pickles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

16. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

Recruitment will be closed as of the 25th of the month. Submit your applications before then if you're interested. Recruitment won't open until after lauch.