1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

[NA] Raid Leader and PvP Leader Needed

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Hasteo, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Hasteo

Hasteo New Cupcake

[​IMG]

<Vanquish> is looking for a Raid leader and a PvP leader for our guild. Please see below for details and if your interested please contact Forahilarm on our website or PM me with your experience I will pass it along.

Guild Name: Vanquish
    Server: PvE
    Faction: Exile
    Region: NA
    Other: PvX Guild, Semi-Hardcore, Mature, Progression

About Vanquish
    Vanquish was founded in April 2014 for the upcoming MMORPG Wildstar. We are a North American based Semi-Hardcore PvX guild that will play on a PvE server. Our goal is to be a family of brothers and sisters who work together to topple the mightiest of raid bosses, zerg through the gates of hostile Warplots, and to explore all that WildStar has to offer. We use TS3 for our VoIP communication, it is not required to use it outside of Warplots and Raids, but it is strongly encouraged. This guild truly belongs to it’s members. We will do our best to act in the interests of the guild as a whole. Do not be afraid to voice concerns, or opinions, we welcome new ideas and point of views.

Although we are competitive, we believe that the point of playing a MMO in a guild is to have fun with guild mates. As such, our raid and PvP events will be serious and competitive, but not stressful, mean, or exhausting. Vanquish will always maintain a friendly, fun, competitive environment during all guild events.