1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Sharpshade, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Sharpshade

Sharpshade New Cupcake

May 24, 2014
    Hello everyone! I'm looking for an RP guild in NA, mainly for time purposes. While I'm no expert at RP I do enjoy it and am searching for in game family. I'm not into PvP at all and I don't use any sort of voice communication. I realize it can be a good utility to have for things like Raiding or Warplots but I'm not interested in either of those things either. Never say never, I could see myself giving a raid a go with fellow guildmates on occasion but definitely not Warplots.

I'm a PvE junkie and my playstyle is all about taking my time, reading my quests, collecting lore books and getting immersed fully into the game. I also enjoy writing stories about my character from time to time and my play schedule looks like this:
    Mon-Fri 7:30pm est til around midnight.
    Sat&Sun most of the day unless I have RL plans.

I really enjoy this game and would consider myself to be a dedicated player meaning I log in everyday if possible haha! So if your guild is recruiting and you think I may be a good fit, please reply. As much fun as this game is, it won't be home until I have an in game family. :up: