1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting [NA] <Subterfuge> recruiting hardcore raiders for 20/40man PVE progression -Rowsdower

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Fen, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Fen

Fen Cupcake

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of needs.
    We specifically need a couple of dps engineers who are happy to tank when needed.

Subterfuge is recruiting serious hardcore raiders to complete our roster for Wildstar!

We are actively working through silver dungeons for attunement.

Come join us!

One of our kills:

About Our Team

Subterfuge is currently recruiting for all positions as we continue to build our Wildstar team. We take our game play seriously and expect all members to bring their best to each encounter. Our team is made up of raiders with extensive experience. The majority of our players have of long history of server first kills, with some having substantial NA and World first experience. Our goal, at minimum is to work toward NA firsts or server first on a very competitive server. If as the group rounds out we can raise the bar to strive for world firsts we will do so.

Our team is currently working through 20 man attunement. If you are not wanting to push progression hard, this is the wrong guild for you. This is not a learning guild - you need to have the experience and dedication to jump in and get the job done. That means jumping in right now, learning the fights, meshing as a team, and being ready to kick a lot of ass.

Our Expectations

Before you apply, please understand what it means to raid at this level. You will be expected to be available for 100% of our raid schedule from your first day in the guild. You are expected to put in a lot of addition time alone and with guildmates to determine the best spec, rotation, gear, etc. to perform at your peak. This content is not easy and long hours and heavy dedication are required. Spots are competitive. If you are not pulling your weight you will be replaced - that applies to every member of the team regardless of rank or seniority.

We are a Dominion guild on a Rowsdower. Our raiding schedule is Mon-Thurs 8pm to midnight EST and you must be available for the full schedule to be considered for a spot on the hard core roster.

While our game play is mature, our sense of humor sometimes isn't. You will be subject to off-color humor, vulgarity, and merciless harassment when you do something moronic, so be sure you can take a joke. We have a lot of fun and don't take ourselves seriously. We do, however, take our progression very seriously, so you need to understand the difference.

A Few Rules to Remember

• Show up
    • Don't suck
    • Admit when you screw up
    • Have a sense of humor
    • Don't be an elitist ass
    Yep, that's about it. Very simple, right? Let us elaborate a little.

You need to be very good at what you do. We shouldn't have to tell you how to spec, how to gear, or how to play. You should show up locked and loaded and ready to perform among the leaders in your class.

Being very good doesn't mean perfect. We all screw up. When you do, simply say so. It helps us address issues and fine tune encounters quickly. If you are a person who likes to hide in a corner hoping no one will notice your mistakes, Subterfuge is not for you.

We all make fun of each other. If this makes you angry or sad, do not apply. If you do something horrifically dumb, we will all point and laugh. You can ask any of us, we've all had it happen. It's only personal if you take it that way. Don't be so uptight.

Don't do anything that gives the guild a bad name. Individually and as a guild, we all want to have a good reputation. Character and honor are important, don't get drawn into fights on the forums or general chat. We like to have fun but there are limits. If you simply must make yourself look like an idiot, do not drag the guild into it.

Are You Interested?

You can contact TainteD, the hard core leader, or myself with any questions. Once you apply, you will be asked to sit down with us for an interview on Team Speak. Please be thorough in your app - we have very high standards so don’t sell yourself short by rushing the process.

If you think you might be a good fit, we encourage you to visit us at2arcgaming.com.

Subterfuge is a guild division of 2ARC Gaming. We are a multi-game community with current and future plans to test and form guilds in all major MMO titles. We also have membership opportunities for non-hardcore gamers willing to help in other ways such as writing, graphic design, video production and much more.

Visit our site for details at www.2ARCGaming.com.

You can also find us on Twitter at:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
    Siflay likes this.
  2. Classix

Classix Cupcake

Er.... What is this? a 2nd SVG recruitment thread...​
    Also could you elaborate on number 2 rules specifics or is it just reserved for those that hide in the corner?​
    Remember​
    [​IMG]
    with your explanation​
  3. Fen

Fen Cupcake

Our pve and pvp sections will be recruiting differently, which is the reason for this thread. The Subterfuge Gaming community as a whole encompasses all types of players and playstyles. For our hardcore groups, you need more of a stiff upper lip and a higher tolerance for profanity.

I think the not sucking part is fairly well explained.
  4. Fen

Fen Cupcake

Well you edited after or as I was responding. I would say that the don't suck aspect is covered here:

You need to be very good at what you do. We don't tell you how to spec, how to gear, or how to play. That is your job. You need to show up locked and loaded and ready to perform among the leaders in your class and spec.
  5. Blankspace

Blankspace WTB Fun Forum Title

Pretty simple :p Don't suck means produce good results!

I think this thread is full of win. Moar awesome applications for HC plox!
    Siflay likes this.
  6. Blankspace

Next week is filled with more fun hardcore wildstar events! Want to be a part of a badass team? Apply today!
  7. Fen

Fen Cupcake

We're playing Vindictus (and of course LoL) this week, who knows what it'll be next. Come get to know the crew!
  8. Fen

Fen Cupcake

We are still building our pve & pvp sections! Why wait to find your Wildstar family?
    Kataryna likes this.
  9. Blankspace

It's really nice to have be a part of an amazing online community!

Want to see just how good you really are? Think you got what it takes?

App up. Come play with the best ;)
  10. Rafe

Rafe Cupcake

Yeah, I can say I'm having lots of fun with the guildies and the community in general.
    If you wanna be part of it, be it as a casual or a hardcore player and you got what it takes, app up!
  11. The Lonely Angel

The Lonely Angel New Cupcake

We are in need of more hardcore PvP and PvE players , I am the PvP lead and i would just like to say anyone who is looking for a good home with skilled and friendly folks. Come check us out ! I would love to have more people to add to the family.
  12. Fen

Fen Cupcake

Be the best, laugh the most, play the hardest. Check us out!
  13. Fen

Fen Cupcake

Still looking for more PVP and PVE folks!
  14. Blankspace

Able to self critique? Pick up game mechanics quickly? Learn class abilities just by facing them? Able to view complex visual clues at timed intervals and process them into moving out of fire buff? You just might be SVG material ;)
  15. Rafe

Rafe Cupcake

Aren't we all looking forward to the next weeks regarding wildstar news?
    Well, I'm also looking for new ppl to play with while waiting...got what it takes? apply then! It is a community I'm proud to be part of!
  16. TainteD7oh7

TainteD7oh7 New Cupcake

Happy to say that I have the privilege of being a part of this wonderful Wildstar family that is SVG. There are spots for ANYTHING you feel like you fit into. Want to go casually about your Wildstar feats when it launches? We have a home for you. Want to go hard-headed, sleep-deprived, speedy-fingered, aurin-smashingly hardcore when Wildstar releases? Trust me, we have a home for you too. Be a part of this wonderful spearhead of the community and make some friends :). I recommend it!
  17. Blankspace

I was going to post something along these lines but it looks like Tainted got here first, awesome!
  18. Fen

Fen Cupcake

Very well said, Tainted!

Bring on the hardcore apps!
  19. dizko

dizko Cupcake-About-Town

This guy speaks truth, I can't wait to roll with everyone when Wildstar launches!
  20. Jaedis

Jaedis New Cupcake

Been rocking out with SVG for a few months now and it has been a blast! Continuing to look forward to all the awesome this group has to offer ^_^
    They really do make you feel welcome regardless of casual/hardcore. Join the fun!
    Kataryna likes this.