1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting (NA) Warpath: Competitive PvP Guild

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Chooby, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

Glad to hear that!
  2. ShamanWolves

ShamanWolves New Cupcake

Name: Undecided
    Class: Probably Stalker unless the unannounced classes appeal to me
    Years of PvP experience: 5-6
    Time Zone: EST
    Most convenient time to have a meeting in the next month: 4pm EST anytime during the week

I am extremely interested in being part of this guild! I love PvP and have PvPed in games like WoW,SWTOR and GW2. I PvPed as a lvl 85 rogue in Cata and was part of an Arena team. Late Cata I switched to Ret Pally and have been PvPing as a Ret Pally ever since! I love the concept this guild has about dispatching members to contested territories in order to secure them for our faction. I hope to be part of the familly!
    Chooby likes this.
  3. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

Glad to hear that you're interested! Sounds like you'll have no problems adjusting to the Stalker after your prior experience as a Rogue. I am also waiting for the final two classes before I decide.

I'll keep you posted about the upcoming meeting -- once again, welcome aboard!
  4. HappinessFactory

HappinessFactory Cupcake

Name: HappinessFactory
    Class: Undecided (but leaning towards warrior)
    Years of PvP experience: 7-8 years
    Time Zone: PST
    Most convenient time to have a meeting in the next month: (Time of day)
    after 7:00pm on weekdays, anytime on weekends. Although if I am informed ahead of time I can work my schedule around a meeting.

I literally just found out about this game yesterday, and after watching some videos and reading some articles I am sold. My most recent experience in mmo PvP is GW2 managed to stay on the QP leaderboards for sometime before quitting to play LoL again. I managed to get Platinum by playing gangplank because pirates are awesome. I'm interested in joining this guild because the short time I managed to play with my PvP guild in GW2 was extremely fun and I hope to relive that in Wildstar knowing that all of these PvP features will be out on release!
    Chooby likes this.
  5. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

Sounds good, some of us are also on LoL while we wait.

Welcome aboard -- I'll keep you posted!
    HappinessFactory likes this.
  6. HappinessFactory

HappinessFactory Cupcake

Thanks!

To those who play League feel free to add me! My summoner name is Happinessfactory of course :)
  7. Desender

Desender New Cupcake

Will we be doing a meeting this month?
    Can we do it before the 16th? (School starts for me, and I'm taking some fairly hard classes so I actually need to study for once!)
  8. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

Yep, more details to come soon! I'm going to see what time will work for most members and see if I can get a consensus.
  9. D3athcr33ps

D3athcr33ps Cupcake

Name: Dirtydeed
    Class: dps (stalker) or healer
    Years of PvP experience: Vanilla WoW bgs
    Time Zone: Eastern
    Most convenient time to have a meeting in the next month: 3p.m.- 12a.m.

I played a feral druid on WoW in vanilla and then went healer in BC and played my rogue because I was use to feral druids. In wrath I played my paladin in arenas. I was in a really good guild on Zuljin (Knights Templar) that did a lot of pve and pvping and it fizzled. We were one of the only groups to actually finish AQ40. The best thing about the game was playing with a group on friends that were progressing, but weren't elitists. I have been playing LoL since I quit WoW, and I would like to get in a good wildstar group right off the bat. I look forward to doing some casual pvp after a couple beers to get ready for some semi-serious arena matches.
  10. GloryHogXL

GloryHogXL Cupcake

Hey Warpath. Hows the Guild developments going?
  11. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

It's going well -- the primary challenge is not having the game out to really start putting everything together; progress is still being made regardless.

We haven't found a decent time for a meeting yet -- things have been busy on my end and with some of the other co-leaders. I still want to have a meeting just to get things started, and what may happen is a series of meetings that work for everyone's current schedule since grouping everyone for one time is proving to be a challenge at the moment.

If our members have any suggestions or questions about anything at all, feel free to ask! I check our thread daily.
  12. MrNumz

MrNumz New Cupcake

Name: (Likely to use in game) Numz
    Class: (If undecided, just let us know) Stalker
    Years of PvP experience: 5
    Time Zone: EST
    Most convenient time to have a meeting in the next month: (Time of day) Anytime after 3 EST usually.
    Chooby likes this.
  13. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

- September 22nd Update -
    Time for a much-needed guild update!
    No new WildStar news as of late, no date on the return of the beta either. I'm glad they're just taking the time to make the game successful and not just pushing it out unfinished. That being said, that leaves all of us without a game to play, (and without a guild to start) for the time being.
    A few of my friends and I are playing WoW to pass the time -- doing arena to warm up for WildStar. All of you are more than welcome to join us if you feel like renewing your WoW Subscription; they even made it so you don't have to be on the same server to arena with your friends now. For those who are interested in possibly making a temporary guild with us, we are on the server Korgath (PvP).
    Anyways, back to the matter at hand -- we have are currently in the process of working on our website/guild forums. As soon as we get those up we can get everyone registered and use those to communicate as well. As far as our own voice server (vent/ts/mumble) goes, I've decided that it is best to wait until Beta gets re-launched to start hosting one. I still would like to have a meeting, but as I mentioned earlier it is tough because of everyone's current schedule. That being said, you can add me to your Skype list if you have any questions or suggestions. My Username is "The_Choob" and when you search for me my first name will come up as "Nick". Just send me a request stating your WildStar Central username.
    I will try to update more often in the future; hopefully we'll get some news on the beta re-launch in the coming weeks.
    That's all for now.
    - Chooby
    Desender likes this.
  14. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

Welcome!
  15. Desender

Desender New Cupcake

Ah, I would play but I've quit the game a long time ago and played it again recently... but I just didn't enjoy it like I used to. That's why I'm interested in Wildstar, I just want something fresh and new ^_^. Good luck though, have fun PvPing!
  16. GloryHogXL

GloryHogXL Cupcake

Quit Playing WoW 3 years ago. Only Watch PvP matches and such on twitch and youtube, thats about as close as I get to coming back to WoW.
  17. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

Yep, I am quite bored with it myself, just playing to pass time. That and GTA V.

Hopefully WildStar will give us some news on a date soon.
  18. GloryHogXL

GloryHogXL Cupcake

I'm ready to go on a Warpath in wildstar PvP. Spring 2014 seems so far away.
    Chooby likes this.
  19. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

It does feel far away, I can't wait either...

Hopefully beta will start up again soon!
  20. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

- Guild Update -
    - November 17th, 2013 -
    Finally!

We have some news! Beta testing has resumed and we finally get to see a ton of gameplay with all of the classes. I personally couldn't be more excited for Spring -- and with the launch of the game comes the foundation and first days of our guild. As we approach launch I want to get things organized; and the best way to do this is with our own voice/text chat server. I've decided to start with Raidcall.
    Our initial server ID is 7495985. Server Name: "WildStar: Guild Warpath".

Hopefully we can get most of you hanging out in the server so we can start planning goals for open beta and launch. I'm also going to start getting our name out there so we can get some other great people for our guild.

That's all for now! As always, keep your eyes on the thread and join up on Raidcall! It's a free download. If you have any problems getting registered or finding our channel, please let me know.
    Until next time,

- Chooby