1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting (NA) Warpath: Competitive PvP Guild

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Chooby, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Juggz

Juggz New Cupcake

Joined!
  2. Cono

Cono New Cupcake

Join our raid call guys, talk with us, have some fun.
  3. Opherium

Opherium New Cupcake

Name: Zornig
    Class: Warrior
    Years of PvP experience: 12 Years
    Time Zone: Central Time, U.S.
    Most convenient time to have a meeting in the next month: I am generally available after 4PM Central Time just about any day but Wednesdays.

I've been PvPing since diablo 2, I have also played guild wars 1, World of Warcraft (arenas), dabbled in rift, Mechwarrior Online, Firefall, League of Legends(i prefer 3v3 cuz i'm weird), and SWTOR (ranked warzones)
    Chooby likes this.
  4. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

Welcome, feel free to join us in our raidcall group (server info is on the first page in the most recent guild update).
  5. Ravi Sangha

Ravi Sangha New Cupcake

Name: Frostbite/Bugbite
    Class: SpellSlinger (Chua)
    Years of PvP experience: 10 Years: 7 years of WoW (only 5 of Hardcore Arena, got up close to 2000 rating in Cata) 3 years LoL (Got to Gold 2) GW2, Diablo2
    Time Zone: UTC
    Most convenient time to have a meeting in the next month: In the midst of the ending of a semester in Uni, classes might get switched around, generally on in the evening around and after 5-7.pm
    Chooby likes this.
  6. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

Glad to have you join us; feel free to jump in our Raidcall server for the time being if you feel like it. Definitely the best way to stay up to date with the Guild and the game!

Raidcall Group ID: 7495985
  7. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

Quick update!

We are trying Razer's VOIP program out for now in place of Raidcall. We were experiencing server disconnect issues sometimes with Raidcall and one of our members recommended Razer Comms as a replacement. After doing some research and installing it, it seems like a great replacement. It also has a smartphone app and in-game overlay which would be very convenient while we're smashing Aurins and Granoks on Nexus.

After downloading and logging in, go to your groups tab and hit "find group" search for "Wildstar: Warpath" or alternatively, copy and paste this group ID: Uq0Iuf_PW5qI2kh-
    Desender likes this.
  8. Drunkatm

Drunkatm New Cupcake

In game name probly drunkatm, or dr. Drunk (not real sure yet)
    Class: still undecided leaning towrds warrior, medic, or esper. Will decide after a little play testing.
    Pvp experience: over 10 years.
    Best time for a meeting: thats kind of hard right now, in the process of moving. Computer is packedn my phone all I got atm.

I am deffinatly interested in this guild. Pvp is always the main focus for my gaming. Possible interest in the raids here as something to check out, but not a major focus for me. I usually enjoy the tank or utility role. Play style of the classes once I get my hands on them will determine my final choice. Love the idea of world pvp and warplots. Cant wait to smash some aurins in the face, then make some rabbit stew!
  9. Drunkatm

Drunkatm New Cupcake

10. WildStone

WildStone Cupcake

Name: Undecided
    Class: Undecided (torn between stalker, engi and warrior) After testing all of them I'm leaning towards Stalker since... Stealth! ;)
    Years of PvP experience: 9 years (WOW, Aion, Age of Conan, Rift, Swtor, GW2)
    Time Zone: EST
    Most convenient time to have a meeting in the next month: Probably after 7:OOPM on weekdays and W/E on weekends.

I'm a very hardcore PVP focused player and Warpath looks like the perfect fit for me ;)

Can't wait to pwn and kick exile vermin off contested zones muahaha!
    Chooby likes this.
  11. MedicStimPack

MedicStimPack New Cupcake

Name: MedicStimPack/DieTryn
    Class: Medic or Warrior (haven't made up my mind yet: I usually play as a healer type class).
    Years of PvP experience: not sure, I've done some pvped in every mmo that I've played. I just never excelled at it. I was mostly into the PVE content: hardcore/progression.
    Time Zone: PST, U.S.
    Most convenient time to have a meeting in the next month: Anytime after 6 PM PST, unless I've some family/work event to attend.
    Chooby likes this.
  12. Desender

Desender New Cupcake

Hey, long time no talk. I got access to the beta, add "Desender" to play with me! See you in Nexus!
    Chooby likes this.
  13. Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell New Cupcake

Def interested in joining. Pvp looks amazing in this game. Warplots is cool as hell.
    Will be preordering this week and to meet up in beta this weekend
    Chooby likes this.
  14. Desender

Desender New Cupcake

I just joined it, I hope to see someone in there when the beta weekends take place! :p
  15. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

With beta on the horizon, we will have a meeting probably Saturday to discuss new VOIP changes and whatnot. I will be in touch later tonight or tomorrow. :D
  16. Desender

Desender New Cupcake

If you guys haven't or can't preorder for whatever reason, you can get a code to participate this beta weekend! Get your code here. There is 4k left, so make sure you grab yours asap if you need it!
  17. Desender

Desender New Cupcake

18. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

It shows it at full price for me! :O
  19. Desender

Desender New Cupcake

If you go to the front page, you can see a 20% off coupon. This turns into a 25% once you register, and you can use it to pre-order Wildstar.
  20. Iamkeene

Iamkeene New Cupcake

So I pre-ordered on Wednesday, and I'm hoping this game is as great as it looks. I'm coming mainly from WoW, although I have played the majority of the mmo releases out there.

I'm a former pve player who got tired of killing bosses and decided that killing other players was more fun.

That being said;

Name: Keene (or some variation)
    Class: Stalker/slinger/medic (I'll be trying them all in the beta(s) so my choice might change)
    Years of PvP experience: A few months dedicated towards pvp, but I learn fast.
    Time Zone: PST
    My only concern is the times the guild will be active. I work second shift on my job so I'm never home before 11pm pacific. Hoping that there will be an active playerbase at that time.
    Chooby likes this.