1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting (NA) Warpath: Competitive PvP Guild

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Chooby, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

Glad to have you join us!

We're hoping to have an expansive guild that has plenty of people on at almost any time of the day. That all comes from recruiting great players -- so I'm hoping during the beta periods of the game we really get our name out there.
  2. Desender

Desender New Cupcake

I made new characters in another server because it was a PvP server. There was only one realm for PvP so I chose Pergo.

edit: also, is no one playing? if you are, you should get to the razer coms
    edit2: I'm really disappointed that not even 1 person showed up... I hope it isn't like this in the next days or even other beta weekends.
  3. Desender

Desender New Cupcake

Chooby, can you make a Enjin website for this guild? I don't think it's of very much help to use this thread as a means of communicating for everything.
  4. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

Yeah we will have our own forums/website soon.
  5. Lipgloss

Lipgloss New Cupcake

Name: King or Lipgloss
    Class: Warrior
    Years of PvP experience: 10
    Time Zone: EST

Posted awhile back, just stopping in to see if you guys are in the beta weekends. Main a toon under the handle Lipgloss on Pergo, pretty much just sit in BGs and duel in Illium when I get on. Anyone who wants to do some runs feel free to add me next weekend.
  6. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

Hey everyone,

We'll be starting the guild in beta this weekend and I will be on quite a bit this morning, later tonight and most of the day tomorrow. (And some on Monday since they extended it.)

We will be deciding on a vent/TS3/RC/etc server soon but until then feel free to add me on Skype. My username is The_Choob.

Hope to see you all in game!
  7. Desender

Desender New Cupcake

There's two of them, which one is yours?

edit: nvm
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  8. Chooby

Chooby Cupcake

Open Beta is here! Please let me know if you're playing during this week-ish session so we can group up! I'm going to start the in-game recruiting slowly as we ramp up toward release.