1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG [NA] Warrior Tank LF Raid Team

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Fish, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Fish

Fish New Cupcake

Thanks All! Still looking, but taking this down, for now.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  2. Ralakai

Ralakai New Cupcake

Hello Fish,

My name is Ralakai. I am the GM of Anger Managment. I have read your post and think AM might be a fit for you. I have sent you a PM with info about Anger Managment as well as address everything you are looking for a guild.

Thanks,
    Ralakai
  3. Warfromabove

Warfromabove New Cupcake

4. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  5. Anthremar

Anthremar New Cupcake

Heya, man. For what it's worth, we're 3 nights per week during what would be midnight to 3am EST. An hour later than your preference, but I wanted to let you know, pending how flexible that is. We're a west-coast late night guild primarily, but do have a handful of EST'ers who are on nightshift/etc schedules. Click my sig for the site, and then the Charter link will have most of the info you're probably interested in.

Edit: I just noticed your PvP server preference, so that's likely a dealbreaker, as we've aiming for PvE. Everything else on your bullet-list is spot on here, or is a goal of mine with the environment we're fostering.

GL in the search, regardless. ;)
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014