1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NEW Marvel Heroes content

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Jabberwocky, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Well-Known Cupcake

On November 8, 2013 we will be getting a lot of new content in Marvel Heroes. Here is a trailer!

If anyone is interested in playing Marvel Heroes, PM me with your account name once you create an account and I will help you out and show you the ropes if needed.
    Daynejah likes this.
  2. NILVIO

NILVIO Cupcake

have they done any optimazation? or it still runs like <REDACTED>?
  3. Jabberwocky

I am able to run at a constant 60fps with the occasional hiccup but nothing out of control.
  4. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

still regretting buying the ultimate bundle or whatever its called. the Marvel IP suckered me in :p
    Doubly regretting the bundle because it turned out I only wanted to play Deadpool lol
  5. Catdurid

Catdurid Cupcake

It still runs like <REDACTED>. Constant fps drops.

Yet I started playing again for some reason.

New monsters. New X-men heroes. Could be good. Still takes forever to grind out a new hero, so i'll never get to try them. :sick:

So they are bringing back pvp after scraping it the first time. Do you think it won't be a joke this time around?
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

It will....this game is just.....not that good...

But then again i've played worse games :D and it can definately be a nice ''waiting game'' to some.
  7. Jabberwocky

Right now I only have 1 level 60(Storm) but I am really enjoying Human Torch(level 50) right now. They are both AOE beasts and just melt mobs.
  8. Catdurid

Catdurid Cupcake

I have Wolverine at 60. He is squishy which sucks.

Hopefully the new content brings more to do. Just have the gear grind at this point, with nothing cool to fight.

I checked the forums, and a dev said this. "In addition to all this, we have several performance optimizations going live with Asgard and well as continued improvements to CPU usage, which is important for zones with a high-number of players."

Have to wait and see how that goes. Performance seemed better at launch compared to its current state.
  9. Jabberwocky

That patch is coming next week with the new Asgard patch. They have also added Loki as a playable character which you can try out in the Test Center now.
  10. Catdurid

Catdurid Cupcake

So I checked out what was coming in the newest patch. Looks like they are adding even more insane grind.

Basically have to do quests to get these marks (token system). Requires you to do 900 of these quest if you want to be geared for relevant content. Each quest only gives 1 mark (2 for a daily), and can take from 10-25min to complete a quest.

Why are we grinding quests in an arpg? nine freaking hundred! Having to farm 1000 relics too, I have yet to see 50 of one kind. Boss farming in Diablo 2 wasn't near this painful or boring. That's not nostalgia talking, I was playing D2 just last month.

Also the forum over there is really bad. Some of the most stupid raging fanboys I have ever seen. Seriously all logic goes out the window when that geek rage takes over.

Think I'm done for good with this bad game. The license alone can't save it.

Hold me Wildstar :inlove:
  11. Jabberwocky

Can I have your account?
  12. Laerune

Laerune New Cupcake

So this game is more of a Action RPG like Marvel Alliance and not a MOBA like the DC one?
  13. Jabberwocky

Full on ARPG, no MOBA garbage.
  14. teh_ninjaneer

teh_ninjaneer Cupcake-About-Town

Colossus rework is looking good. I think mine is level 30ish. I will probably be returning to the game tomorrow.
    Jabberwocky likes this.
  15. Daynejah

Daynejah Cupcake

While I would have much preferred an MMO to an ARPG the game is slowly but surely becoming what it should have been. Donais has really pushed to turn things around and his/the team's efforts are really starting to show. I really hope they start advertising the game again (and hopefully they don't call it an MMO this time around) as I think most people would be surprised what's changed if they gave it another shot.

I really haven't thought the forum was that bad. The forum honestly was why I have stuck with the game until now. The way their devs communicate has been quite impressive.