1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Nexus Weekly - Wildstar Central AMA Staff Podcast

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Gray, May 13, 2013.

1. Gray

Gray Podcaster

Greetings WSC Community!

In episode 21 of Nexus Weekly, the staff of our site (WildStar Central) will be mega-casting it up to discuss all things Wildstar and most importantly: anything you want to ask us! We mean it, too.

Appearing in the episode: Zap-Robo, Fate Flyer, Yakzan, Pseudo, Azzurri, and Gray.

We will be recording Friday evening so please reply to this thread with any questions you might come up with. Direct your questions at someone specifically or perhaps even everyone. The power...is yours!
  2. Grug

Grug New Cupcake

Everyone: Who has the prettier females: Aurin or Draken?
  3. NigthmareSystem

NigthmareSystem Cupcake-About-Town

Everyone:

Is there going to be a expanded universe? you know, novels , comics, etc. I really love read about the main characters of a game and their adventures.
  4. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

Who is the biggest troll on WSC?

[prepares acceptance speech]
  5. NeedMoreMMO

NeedMoreMMO New Cupcake

i wonder about the combat. Is it going to be more focused on the action, or the dodge and telegraph will be more like a minor part of the game. I feel like a raid with a more action oriented style opens a lot of possibilities. Specially for the role i like to play. Tank.
    Another doubt i have is if the skills targeting system will be like wow (u need to click on the target) or more like neverwinter (point in the direction). on neverwinter playing a ranged class, i had some troubles focusing mobs when a lot of them were stacked .
  6. Syte

Syte New Cupcake

Zap-Robo: How did you "meet" the WildStar? And what series of events lead to creation of WSC?
  7. DoorOfSouls

DoorOfSouls New Cupcake

in the housing system, is your house near other peoples houses? u know like real life, i hope its not like your house is in its own universe where your all alone and u don't have any neighbors, i want neighbors!
  8. Inko

Inko New Cupcake

When can we expect news on the payment model and what stage of development are you in at the moment?

P.S. cant wait for the game, based on all the info so far it sounds awesome!
  9. Zovilak

Zovilak New Cupcake

It's already known that Wildstar has 40 man raids. Is it also possible to do 10 man raids? We don't have a big guild, so 10 man raids would be perfect for the smaller guilds.
  10. NeedMoreMMO

NeedMoreMMO New Cupcake

Will W* allow addons? Do you think addons like Deadly Boss Mods should be allowed? i for once think they shouldnt.
  11. Azzurri

Azzurri Podcaster

Maybe I'm reading something wrong, but a lot of these questions Carbine can only answer, not us. We can give our personal opinion on them.

Also, Add-ons are indeed in the game.
    Kataryna likes this.
  12. Blaquknite

Blaquknite Cupcake

this has been answered several times... mainly in the housing video from Carbine... yes you will have neighbors. You can invite them over, and even help if they get attacked by baddies (NPC game event things im guessing)

go watch the housing video...
  13. Blaquknite

Blaquknite Cupcake

this is a chat with the makers/higher ups of this fan site. no1 in it will work for Carbine, so those answers will not be answered as if they knew something that important we all would probably.
  14. Hoxiway

Hoxiway New Cupcake

There will be flight mounts in game. Can I fly to my\friends house using my flight mount? What do you think about it?
  15. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

yea, looks like people are confused. these are supposed to be questions to Wildstar Central, not Carbine's TeamWildstar. silly people!
    Fate Flyer likes this.
  16. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

not exactly. the poster wants other people's houses to be in the same instance of them. but you have your plot and no one else's in your instance. yes, you can allow people into your instance, but it's not the same as having their house plot right next to yours.
  17. Datix

Datix New Cupcake

What feature in WildStar has each of you most excited? How about least excited?

(Yes, Fate, I'm stealing your question you asked us!)
    Fate Flyer likes this.
  18. Blankspace

Blankspace WTB Fun Forum Title

If you all met the SVG crew at Pax East next year, which one of you would be;

The person(s) trying to keep up with Beetle and Blank doing the Viking drinking contest?

The person hanging out in the corner people watching?

The person rocking an awesome homemade cosplay?

The person mother henning the whole group, making sure we all made it back to the hotel okay?

The organizer who made sure we all made it on time to the panels we wanted to see?

The person who is first to stand up to ask a question at a panel? Who wouldn't stand up to ask a question ever?

Last Question: Who would be kind enough to help push Blankspace around Pax in his wheelchair? (This year it was Oroshi's wife and Nyxis. Taking volunteers for next year! :inlove:
    Nyxis likes this.
  19. Guide

Guide Well-Known Cupcake

What is each staff member's Planeteer power?
    Gray likes this.
  20. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

if you pay for me to go to Pax, i'll push you in your wheelchair!