1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Niliana the Bounty Huntress

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Niliana, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Niliana

Niliana Cupcake

Hey ya'll!
    So like everyone here I'm majorly excited about Wildstar. Been keeping my ear to the ground for news about the game and when pre-order was announced you betta believe your arse I jumped on that!

I recently discovered this site when I was looking for Draken lore (more specifically female Draken). I had a browse around and thought I'd jump into this lil community and say hi. :)

Real name is Rina, and I'm 26 years old..so a bit of an older gamer I guess. Started mmo's with Last Chaos in 2006 where I met my husband. Since then I've moved from the US to the UK and we've been game hopping trying to find the right place for us. For a while our home was in Shaiya, led the first created guild there (Asylum) and loved it..but then it became pay to win...bleh. So we jumped into WoW and led a guild there for a while .. then just before the Pandas exploded onto the scene we went to TSW and while the game was great the community was lacking. For the past few years we've been kind of low key in games, not really leading guilds and not really committing to anything fully (Rift, Tera to name a few). We've been eagerly awaiting this game and have tried beta weekend this past time and fell even more in love with it.

So yeah with my excitement for the game I've decided to give guild leading a try again. My main will be Niliana the Draken female. My little Bounty Huntress..and I cannot wait to write up her roleplay bio! :D

I guess I'll go and spam these forums to get to know the community.
    Rina
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you'll enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
    Niliana likes this.
  3. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
    26 isn't the oldest we have here, I'm 29 so is my husband. I know we have lots of people that are older than that as well! :) also - I'm sure someone will bring in the old "more gamers are now in the 25-35 year old bracket" link at some point ;)
    Niliana likes this.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Wasn't 58 the oldest right now in the WSC?

Atleast I know we have some peeps around the 56 here. But I think the oldest was either in his 60's or close to it.
    Kataryna likes this.
  5. Niliana

Niliana Cupcake

58 the oldest here? That speaks volumes about the community. I love a mature gaming community, less chance of tweens popping their heads up and trolling. Thanks for the welcome guys. :D
    Kataryna likes this.