1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Now Recruiting Brave Heroes

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Xlugon Pyro, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

...Who have Pokemon White 2 or Black 2 to be a real pal and do me a big favor.

I'm looking to get a male deino for my game that knows dark pulse and earth power but such a combo is only possible in the above set of games and not in white which is what I have. It requires saving up blue shards to visit the move tutors in those games to teach a male deino dark pulse and earth power.

If you already have one or can quickly breed one for me with these two moves, I'd be really happy. If not, you may need to visit the dream world before it shuts down in December and collect blue shards in order to get enough to buy the moves for a male deino.

At the very least I'd be content with a deino with earth power if you can only get it to have one of the moves. Yes I've visited other Pokemon forums and have requests up for this over there as well, but I thought I'd check here to improve my odds, even if it's a very slight odds improvement. :)

I have several dreamworld females with breedable hidden abilities that I can exchange and perhaps other Pokemon you may be interested in.

If you think you might be able to help me out, let me know. :)
  2. teh_ninjaneer

teh_ninjaneer Cupcake-About-Town

I thought I was signing up to be in your All Male Revue.
  3. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

I don't know what a Revue is (forgive me Jesus I'll repent for my ignorance) and I suspect that it is something truly reprehensible.