1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Old CoH player looking for a place

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Greenstalker, May 31, 2014.

1. Greenstalker

Greenstalker New Cupcake

Ever since CoH was closed I was so mad at NCSoft I wouldn't touch any of their games ever again. I am only making an exception for Wildstar for various reasons. First one is I set my eyes on this game ever sicne intro came out and I really think this kind of late 80's early 90's kind of space frontier cartoon/anime feel was refresing and nostalgic for someone like me.

Since I decided to join the game why not join a guild. Problem is my most MMO friends were from CoH and well they are more patient folks to wait for a successor or rebirth of CoH rather than try another MMO (yet alone one involves NCSoft) So as an EU player (I am not sure if I can choose my server at this point updater is still working) that is mostly done PvE and somewhat raidish content in CoH I am looking for a guild that would accept a casual PvE player like me.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

You might want to move this thread over to the ''Seeking guild, warparty .....'' section of the site ;)
    Also some additional info about yourself might be better, some guilds will want to know more without asking.
    Say something about:
    1. All previously played MMO's
    2. Your history with raiding in MMO's
    3. Your timetable (how many times a week can you raid and on what time do you prefer to raid)

Good luck finding a guild!

I hope you know how stupid this part is :p
  3. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.