1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Older Gamer looking to build a great guild? Weary Warriors

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Brooklyn, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Brooklyn

Brooklyn New Cupcake

Older Gamer looking to build a great guild in WILDSTAR?
    The Weary Warriors are looking for people who wish to build a great community.
    We are looking for nice people who love to play and help each other attain goals.
    We need folks to help recruit, run events and just play.
    Most of us are between 28-55 years old with jobs, families and kids.
    We already have a great website, calendar and Teamspeak 3 server.
    The Weary Warriors play to have fun. We don’t want any drama and we don’t want another job.
    Our goal is to build a medium sized guild of nice older people so we can run dungeons and raids regularly.
    The company of good people becomes the best part of all of the games we play. While we strive to excel in the games we play with or against each other, excellence of character will always be more important than gaming skill.
    If you wish to help us build this community or just have some questions please post at wearywarriors.com.

We are currently playing Final Fantasy XIV & Battlefield 4
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the guild and don't forget to Register on the all guilds thread so people can see your guild faster and better ;)
  3. Brooklyn

Brooklyn New Cupcake

Thanks!
    I registered a long time ago ... but I needed to update it. We decided to go Dominion, if we are forced into just one faction and our link to the topic here got changed to the recruitment of another guild :(