1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Competition Open House Extravaganza - Win Game Time!

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Lycati, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Welcome,
    As you've just delightfully read, we're holding a special event for the last day of the weekend beta. We're calling it our "Open House Extravaganza," and it's going to be amazing! What I'll be doing throughout the rest of the post is just going into a bit more detail and laying out the rules for said event. Now I know rules are boring, but the more we can lay out ahead of time, the more we can just relax and blow some <REDACTED> up. And my god, we're going to make it fly.
    For those of you that skipped over the mini-comic, the event will held on May 4th. We'll be setting up multiple groups to run Kel Voreth, Stormtalon's Lair, and Hycrest Insurrection. What makes this an event though, is we're offering prizes for people who show up. The more people who participate, the more things we'll be giving away. What are we giving away? Well we want to do something that'll matter once live hits. What we've decided to offer is time, game time that is. We want to pay for your "second" month of subscription with game time. That way, you not only get to enjoy the game for the first 30 days, but twice that time. Seems pretty awesome, ya?

[​IMG]

Now for the tricky part, how do you win said game time? Well, what we'll be doing is a type of raffle setup. Signing up your character for our Open House Extravaganza will get your name onto a lovely sheet of paper. In order to throw said piece of paper into the pile of amazing people that'll be inside a hat, you'll need to have participated in the event. We'll be pulling names out of this grand headpiece on livestream at the end of the day. Speaking of the day, lets get deeper into the details of it!

Like I said previously, we'll be running the two level 20 dungeons and the Exile introductory adventure. We understand that by doing this, we leave out those posh Dominion players. We want as much participation from the community that we can, so we'll also be running the dungeons on their end as well. While signing up, please let us know which faction you want to play on. It'll also be helpful to know what class and role you want to enjoy for the run as well.

Wow, this is getting kinda long. Why don't I get into the thick of it with a pretty bullet point thingy! Below is what you'll need to join us:
    • Exile or Dominion
    • Level 15-20
    • Attuned to Adventure

Optional:
    • Mumble
    • Mic

So you might of noticed that I mentioned Mumble above, I did want to clarify that it's completely optional, however most of the fun that's will be had will be from the conversations that transpire there. We'll be hosting a temporary server for up to 100 people for the day of glory. On top of the other requirements, we'll also need a reply in this thread ahead of time so we can get groups situated. Once oyu seem your name listed below, you'll be set. Keep an eye on the thread however as we get closer to the date for any updates. I'll be making edits as more information comes down the pipes. With all that said, please follow the link below to get ready.

Click here to register!

Now throughout the day, we'll be streaming, recording, and just having a grand time. We'll also have side events for those people waiting for their groups to start. These will vary depending on the time of day and which faction you'll be waiting on as well as which Drow member will be in your group. Possibilities being, housing tours, duels, mazes, and maze duels in houses!

Quick recap before I let the sign-ups begin:
    • Register
    • Run Dungeons
    • Run Adventures
    • Have fun and laughs
    • Engage on Twitch
    • Win game time
    • Enjoy this amazing community

That last bit is important to us, we want this to be fun and memorable. While it might not be the last blaze of glory for beta, it'll be the last bit of pre-order / CBT exclusive access (and key winners). The end of such a fond set of memories, for myself and some of the other CBT vets amongst us, and a beginning of what is bound to be an amazing MMO filled with adventure and excitement.

See you on Nexus,

Lycati
    Recruitment Officer - Drow

P.S. We're recruiting
    P.S.S. Main thread located here.
    Gyoin likes this.
  2. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Feel free to talk here by the way. I'll be checking constantly for any questions!
  3. Anticlergy

Anticlergy New Cupcake

We are very excited to meet tons of new people. Feel free to check out www.drow.com for any aditional information about our guild.
  4. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

* www.drow.org
  5. Niliana

Niliana Cupcake

This is awesome, I'll share this with my guild. Sunday is usually our adventure day, but could mix it up and get to know Drow. I did something similar to this with The Secret World, it was fun but not a lot of people showed up hehe.
  6. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Please do! We're hoping the free game time can entice some people in. :)
  7. Anticlergy

Anticlergy New Cupcake

Sorry for the link fail. Thanks for the correction Lycati. In case anyone missed it, our guild website is www.drow.org.
  8. MmrSmite

MmrSmite New Cupcake

this will be fun.
  9. pseudo

pseudo Podcaster

OH SH*T WE DOIN THIS
  10. Astrul

Astrul New Cupcake

DROW is a great place to be! Come join us for some fun!
  11. Anticlergy

Anticlergy New Cupcake

Come check us out guys.
  12. Anticlergy

Anticlergy New Cupcake

Still looking for sign-ups.
  13. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Just finished a godly maze for a side event. It's going to be amazing.
  14. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Here is a preview of the maze. Note the human warrior for scale.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398263151.938017.jpg
  15. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Friendly reminder that the event will be next weekend!
  16. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake

Wanted to go ahead and remind everyone that this is happening THIS sunday. We'll be emailing everyone with mumble details, as well as the people who win the game-time card. Be sure to click the link and fill out the form so we can get a hold of you!
  17. Lycati

Lycati New Cupcake