1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Open World PvP Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Shotgun Opera, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Shotgun Opera

Shotgun Opera New Cupcake

In my years of playing MMO's, I have noticed that sooner or later...open world PvP only happens in higher level zones (due to everyone eventually leveling). I have a suggestion that might be decent as a way to get all zones jumping no matter what level they are.
    I suggest that using "PvP events" or the Open World Bosses as a way of getting traffic to those zones with the prizes being mild to rare PvP loot or currency based on participation/level. Also utilize domination style tactics to keep the event going after the boss or event is over with rewards (eg. scientist etc getting boost in that zone) to keep parties interested in conquering that area.
    Without a constant stimuli to keep open world PvP thriving, those servers will collect dust...or just make grieving a theme for small parties to relieve themselves.
    Just a thought. Please add ideas as OP (Open PvP) is some of the most fun when hundreds of players are battling it out just to say.."I kicked you ass just to kick you ass....remember that!!" Let make Wildstar on of those things.