1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

OPENINGS: Co-Leader and Officer | Join Our Council of Elders | EXILE

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Grezlord, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Hello everyone, I'll make this as simple as possible. My name is Mike aka Grez. The leadership council of my guild is seeking someone(s) to fill the following vacant position(s) of:

GENERAL of RAIDING AND EVENTS
    (Co-Leader; Member of the Council)
    • This person needs to have experience in the areas of: Planning and executing Raids, putting together events (i.e. Dungeons, Competitions, etc.) and also Strategy.
    • Also the person who takes this position needs to be someone of strong moral character, be active, have prior experience as a Leader or Officer, be able to run the guild and make tough decisions if needed.
    • The leadership Council is the highest level in the guild which means people will look up to you, ask you for guidance, and come to you with complaints. You must be willing to accept that responsibility 100%.
    • You must be willing to be active on Teamspeak 3 and the website
    ELDER
    (Officer; Member of the Council)
    • Currently (5) Elder positions available!
    • An Elder in WarCry is a senior member and as such is an Officer with duties including guild supervision and more. Also as an Elder, you will be a member of our Council of Elders in which you will take part in council meetings, discuss guild direction, conduct weekly updates on guild events, and be a vital voice in how WarCry is operated.
    • Elders may also put together and/or lead our Raids (if assigned by the General of Raiding)
    • The person(s) who assume the position of Elder must be someone(s) of great morals and ethics. You must be willing to do what is necessary for the good of the guild and not just yourself. Elders are required to be an active and contributing members. If it is believed that you can no longer fulfill your duties, you may be voted off the council or politely asked to resign your seat.
    • Anyone interested must have minimum prior experience as a Class Leader, Officer, or higher.
    • You must be willing to be active on Teamspeak 3 and our website.
    • You must be willing to make tough decisions, enforce the rules, and manage the guild in the absence of the leaders.
    INFORMATION ABOUT WARCRY (Please checkout our actual recruitment thread for full details)
    WARCRY is a semi-hardcore guild, founded in 2002 by a group of like-minded individuals. With a lot of hard work and determination, these individuals managed to make WARCRY a top rated guild for quite a few years. WARCRY has been around for many popular MMOs. One by one, WARCRY was built up by a solid and core member base. We have always sought out to be a highly respected and highly recognized guild in any MMO we choose to take part in. WARCRY was founded on the principles of helping others, reaching our full potential, gaining respect, and giving it back. And WARCRY still continues to honor those same principles today.

WARCRY has the philosophy that the members are what make a guild succeed. The Leaders and Officers are here for you. We believe in order to have a strong guild, you have to have strong, mature, and loyal members. We want our members to always have fun, enjoy the game, and feel comfortable knowing that we've got their backs.

[​IMG]

Anyone interested in the position, please reply below or join me on Teamspeak 3: 64.34.167.18:8052 no password.
    Thank you!
  2. Alpen

Alpen New Cupcake

I would definetly be interested as an Elder but im looking for a guild who does good progression raiding but I think you are going more social?? Correct me if im wrong :)
  3. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

We're definately focused on raiding. The purpose of our structure is so that way people have a voice. We have a chain-of-command that is going to be vital when it comes to our raiding.

That is why we have a Co-Leader position solely for planning our raids and other events. The guild is not going to be a dictatorship. We have the chain-of command so that the leaders and officers will not feel swamped. Everyone has their immediate supervisor. And because of this, we have plenty of room for members who wish to grow and take on responsibility when it permits.

Also the reason behind having a Council is because "policy" and "rules" can change if its for the better. So if we as a council feel like something doesn't work for us, we can discuss it, all Officers and Leaders have a voice, and we can change if that is whats voted on.

Our focus like it says above is: Raiding, Progression, PvP, and PvE. And yes, we want members who are social. You can't have a top-rated guild if your members are anti-social to each other lol.

If anyone might be confused or needs clarification, then please Inbox me or join me on TEAMSPEAK 3, I am on TS3 every day, all day.

Does that answer what you were asking? :)
  4. Alpen

Alpen New Cupcake

Yes. Where are you from yourself? You might be what im looking for. In guild recruitment forums read the lfg esper healer/dps. I jst made that thread. Read it and tell me if you think i am for ye :) i like how your always on ts. Thats one of the most important things for me
  5. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

Join me on Teamspeak 3 if you can. Is that alright? 64.34.167.18:8052 no password
  6. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

7. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

8. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

Positions till available
  9. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

Still looking. If anyone is interested, please join me on Teamspeak 3. - - 64.34.167.18:8052 no password
  10. Grezlord

Grezlord New Cupcake

If anyone has questions, please contact me!