1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Orcs Must Die 2!

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Laughter, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Laughter

Laughter New Cupcake

Recently picked this game up on steam. Well recently as in last night. I love it. Totally addicting! Is anyone else passing their time slaying Orcs?
  2. JarNod

JarNod WildStar Haiku Winner 2012 / Lead Guinea Pig

I haven't gotten it yet, though one of my friends informed me of how good it is. I have about 50 games I need to slog through first...
  3. Laughter

Laughter New Cupcake

I know how that is! I tired to tell myself no more MMOs until Guild Wars 2 so I could play some of my other games. Eh didn't last but a few hours. >_>
  4. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

I got the first game recently on the steam summer sale. very addictive. I would like to finish the first before playing the second.

I like this game more than dungeon defenders.
  5. Laughter

Laughter New Cupcake

I couldn't get into Dungeon Defenders. Not sure why.. it wasn't bad but maybe just didn't give it enough time.
  6. JarNod

JarNod WildStar Haiku Winner 2012 / Lead Guinea Pig

It was painful to play by yourself, but if you played with friends it was pretty good.

I know what you mean about MMOs. Fortunately, I'm able to ignore most of them until the ones I like come out. I'm currently attempting Crusader Kings 2 which is so difficult but a ton of fun.